Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Jennifer Lopez : In The Morning

Teletubby

Featured Posts

HookerOnAChurch

Sorry J.Lo but... 

No GIF

The song is just nice.. i hope it's a random single and not the lead of her new album :madge:

Teletubby
46 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Sorry J.Lo but... 

No GIF

The song is just nice.. i hope it's a random single and not the lead of her new album :madge:

I thought  Pa Ti ft. Maluma is lead..was it random single?

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

BornAsUnic0rn

the hate J.Lo gets on this site.. :toofunny:

Cute bop, definitely gives me early J.Lo. I love the Genie in a Bottle vibes of the chorus, can’t want for the video. Her voice is definitely aging well, love her vocals on all these droplets.  

And I love the way they keep on dropping these well crafted songs every once in a while and how they let them all have their own little era with their own aesthetic. Since J.Lo isn’t as album and concept driven as for example Gaga, these types of releases really suit her well.

Still hope she releases a cohesive album with a concept soon. I want her to get a bit more artistic with the next record, in the way Rihanna did with Anti. These “meaningless” pop records without a point of view and based on 4 potential hits just don’t do it anymore in this age of music, I feel like.

berlinforme

I don't get the hate. It's nothing special indeed, but not a bad song. Very early 2000s which makes it sound a bit dated. 

Archived