đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica 2021 Calendar

Admin

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, River said:

looks pretty nice, but $20 idk.. Hollow Knight costs $15 and has more content

$19, and that's including shipping which is around $5. If it were any artist's store, it would cost $30 PLUS shipping.

What's Hollow Knight?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Enigma said:

That makes me realize how a calendar with all the dates for an era (starting in January and spanning over a whole year) written out would serve :pray:

for obvious reasons Gaga could never, but I guess someone like Taylor could pull it off very well

I make a calendar every year but I add what she's done and not what she's doing, unfortunately, as I can't see into the future. So it's like a diary. I've been doing it for almost 10 years now. Her schedule is so crammed each month is two pages.

12 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

@Admin I tried to send u a pm, but I couldn’t

How to unsubscribe plz :enigma:

You can do it at steadyhq.com

10 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Is it only available via ggd subscription?

Yes, but you can cancel anytime!

8 hours ago, Admin said:

$19, and that's including shipping which is around $5. If it were any artist's store, it would cost $30 PLUS shipping.

What's Hollow Knight?

H2x1_WiiUDS_HollowKnight_image1600w.jpg

It's one of the best indie soul-like metroidvania in the recent years, created by the Australian indie studio Team Cherry

Beautiful art, characters and world, interesting story and a hell of difficulty, it's like a mix between dark souls mechanics and bosses with metroidvania kind of explorations.

Available for every possible platform, pc and console

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

12 minutes ago, River said:

H2x1_WiiUDS_HollowKnight_image1600w.jpg

It's one of the best indie soul-like metroidvania in the recent years, created by the Australian indie studio Team Cherry

Beautiful art, characters and world, interesting story and a hell of difficulty, it's like a mix between dark souls mechanics and bosses with metroidvania kind of explorations.

Available for every possible platform, pc and console

Is it available on a physical CD?

41 minutes ago, Admin said:

Is it available on a physical CD?

yeah but I think it's pretty rare, not so sure, for example:

https://www.fangamer.com/products/hollow-knight-switch-ps4-pc-game

right now it's 50% on steam, if I remember right you're in Russia so it'll be 174 â‚˝

2 minutes ago, River said:

yeah but I think it's pretty rare, not so sure, for example:

https://www.fangamer.com/products/hollow-knight-switch-ps4-pc-game

right now it's 50% on steam, if I remember right you're in Russia so it'll be 174 â‚˝

I tried ordering the CD from the website you linked and it came at almost $40, not $15 like you said originally.

Screen-Shot-2020-11-27-at-20-04-51.png

40 minutes ago, Admin said:

I tried ordering the CD from the website you linked and it came at almost $40, not $15 like you said originally.

Screen-Shot-2020-11-27-at-20-04-51.png

oh it's $15 digitally on every platform, physically for indie is pretty rare and limited, sometimes doesn't exist actually, but I was talking about the content of the game, it's 40 hours for $15

I know it's weird but I value my money by the hours, it's gamers thing haha

10 hours ago, Juniper said:

I make a calendar every year but I add what she's done and not what she's doing, unfortunately, as I can't see into the future. So it's like a diary. I've been doing it for almost 10 years now. Her schedule is so crammed each month is two pages.

Omg that's so cool!! I'll check it out :flutter:

Archived