Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa premiering new song at Studio 2054 Concert Tomorrow

Stef

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney

She should put all these collabs on a FN B Side. 2020 has been DUA's year :diane:

MessyTop

The gaysssss! We keep winning!!! Dua is going for another top 10 hit and Taylor going back to #1!!!!!! God loves us gays!!!

Jollibee

She actually need these kind of promotions to build up her career. Gaga did this as well during her debut and sophomore eras to reach where she is right now. 

7 minutes ago, Jollibee said:

She actually need these kind of promotions to build up her career. 

What you meant to say is that she’s being a pop star and doing normal pop star things 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

The Child

Can’t wait for her to release Side B with Cherry & If It Ain’t Me.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Jollibee
1 minute ago, Stef said:

What you meant to say is that she’s being a pop star and doing normal pop star things 

I don't think Dua will be doing these type of promotions 10 years after when her career is already established. 

vyniildisk
Just now, Jollibee said:

I don't think Dua will be doing these type of promotions 10 years after when her career is already established. 

12 minutes ago, Jollibee said:

She actually need these kind of promotions to build up her career. Gaga did this as well during her debut and sophomore eras to reach where she is right now. 

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Jollibee said:

Depends on whether or not she’s still invested in her music career I guess

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Shipper
17 minutes ago, Stef said:

Depends on whether or not she’s still invested in her music career I guess

I agree.

Gaga is distracted with so many other roles and projects. Im still happy we get something. Look at the Navy.  No new music in how many years? Ah, but their makeups and now clothes are on point lol.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Serial Chiller

For fck’s sake can there be a single dua thread where you people don’t drag Gaga for promo. Fcking kill me rn!

Archived