Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

This Thanksgiving... forget the Marijuana

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Bonkers

Marijuana doesn't kill people.  But yes, sometimes it does put you in a murderous rage and then you kill people, so this is technically true. 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Just now, Healed My Heart said:

Wtf lmao

I've been hella stoned all day :vegas:

Stop... I don’t want you to die :selena:

Hottie Detector

Radio Ga Ga

Is this a trend? I saw so many people today on social media posting about them taking edibles

then I realized I took one too

quarantine + thanksgiving = everybody takes edibles?

what is this world we live in?

MaxForsyth2J

CBD is just an amazing thing that has nothing to do with drugs and is perfectly relaxing. I first tried CBD as a chewing gum when I was visiting a friend, and after that I decided to buy it and use CBD. It is completely harmless to the body and helps to relax after a hard day's work. In addition, I have since bought several cans of CBD with different flavors from the site www.KoalityMedicinals.com and I haven't had any problems using it ,so I'm very positive about it.

• 4 months later...

Wow take it easy guys! Marijuana doesn't exactly kill people. Moreover, there is also medical marijuana that helps them with severe pain. It acts as a painkiller. My mom was told to take it after she was in an accident. Since she couldn't accept the pain that you face when you are already old and the operation was difficult. We were told to contact here https://www.justcannabis.shop/product-category/weed-vapes/ to buy Vape with medical marijuana. So that my mother always has it during this period. I can't even imagine how much it hurts, so I'm not against this method at all. As long as Mom doesn't get hurt. I was so worried about her.

Archived