💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

5SOS member relates to The Weeknd not being nominated

Kimmo

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Not to be a rude or anything but... really boy? :billie:

I think it's a liberal interpretation to suggest that he is talking about himself. I think he's pointing out that artists get snubbed every year (last year was Halsey for 'Without Me')

Don't Call Me Gaga

Cookie Tookie
Just now, Lucas said:

Literally never heard any 5SOS song, are they even Grammy worthy? hmm

No 

5 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I think it's a liberal interpretation to suggest that he is talking about himself. I think he's pointing out that artists get snubbed every year (last year was Halsey for 'Without Me')

They submitted Teeth for a Grammy sis :huntyga:

Hottie Detector

PlastiscGuy
3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Literally never heard any 5SOS song, are they even Grammy worthy? hmm

They're good, not that great, but not bad at all either. And definitely much better than some of the nominated :green:

PG.

Pray4FameGa
7 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

does everyone just want every submission to be nominated or smth? Get over it...

I think with the weeknd it was quite a shock. Even if you take his album out of the equation Blinding Lights has been in the top 10 for nearly a year, and is very critically acclaimed and universally loved. It's very strange that they have subbed it, everyone assumed it was pretty much on lock for SOTY and ROTY, at least.

Lion Heart

Come on :flop:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Reality
22 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

does everyone just want every submission to be nominated or smth? Get over it...

I've been seeing this argument a lot lately, like, "So what, you didn't get nominated? Who cares?", and normally I'd agree with you, but this is no normal circumstance.

I don't even really like The Weeknd; I'm indifferent to him and his music, but the fact that he had literally one of the biggest songs and albums of the past year, and still didn't get nominated is really weird. Especially when the Grammys themselves have given non-reasons as to why they did it.

🃏🖤👹

vyniildisk
28 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Only Katy Perry is allowed to say something like that

Is she? is she really honestly sneaky mindy kaling GIF

Archived