Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hot Dr. Mike apologizes after caught partying in Miami

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga
3 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

His friends telling him everyone on the boat was tested:

Yeah, him claiming that they all got tested seems like a lie on their part or just him saving face. His friends look like a bunch of frat boys who don't wake up before noon. I don't believe any of them would get tested before partying :rip:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga
5 minutes ago, Miel said:

I mean what did he do to Gaga to warrant the curse sadksldkfkldsf

He criticized her mental health talk on Oprah's tour. I gotta say he actually made some points back then :selena:

1 hour ago, Economy said:

Hey family physicians may not be specialized in anything specific but they are the ones that have to have the most general across the board knowledge so don't downplay them like that :emma:

Sorry Music Video GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Judas Society
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I think it means you support the herd immunity 

then shouldn't it be pro-herd immunity? pro covid just means you support the virus to me

nodandsmile
4 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

He seems to have responded to his fans on Discord. Apparently he cleared it with his team and had everyone tested. Still, very bad optics on his part. He's a doctor with big social media following. Partying on a yacht without masks is NOT the look, especially in a time when people are dying, while others are forced to spend the holidays alone because they don't want to risk their family's health. Just another celebrity that turns out to be a disappointment :smh:

“I was happy for the first time in a year and let my guard down, and for that I’m sorry.”

Is this guy really trying to make people feel bad for calling him out? we-  this was very manipulative 

he got the nerves to do such things knowing it's going to be on the internet 'cause he knows people who follow him for his charms aren't going to mind anyway 💀

Naak Le Vaar
3 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

He criticized her mental health talk on Oprah's tour. I gotta say he actually made some points back then :selena:

Nah IMO he just twisted her words. He seemed very disingenuous here. You know how people like to use Gaga's names for clicks. 

I don't remember exactly what Gaga said and I'm too lazy to rewatch the video or listen to her original interview, but she cautioned people from pill popping. Obviously Gaga is an entertainer and not a doctor, but she was right in bringing up the idea of patient empowerment. I never knew that was a thing until I learned it in my sociology of medicine class. This guy made it seem like Gaga was fear mongering people from taking their medication which totally missed Gaga's point.

Lmao they blocked my signature

Curunir
20 minutes ago, Runway said:

Gaga curse may take its time but it always arrives :ladyhaha:

It's actually scary how accurate this is though :gum:

Dr. Mike better watch his back (in like 5-10 years)

Serial Chiller
20 minutes ago, Runway said:

Gaga curse may take its time but it always arrives :ladyhaha:

If you think this will in any way affect this epitome of a hot white cis man then you’re delulu :laughga:

I mean, the Paul brothers still have a career for that horrendous stunt they pulled. 

Nothing can cancel white ppl. :vegas:

SharkmanthaC

How do we know this photo is current? It may be, but I’m skeptical. He’s interviewed Dr. Fauci on his channel and has taken covid pretty seriously. 

she/her/hers

Curunir
17 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

How do we know this photo is current? It may be, but I’m skeptical. He’s interviewed Dr. Fauci on his channel and has taken covid pretty seriously. 

It is current cause there were more photos + a video that surfaced :spin:

Archived