💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Alice Music Video in 2 weeks

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

Well, it's just a rumor but have this in mind: On the little things she's done the past couple of weeks she's wearing a blue wig, which could mean she could've been working on something Chromatica related, because if she wasn't she would just have her blonde hair (take for example the One World Together event and the Biden Campaign in comparison with the VMAs and 911/SL eras) 

And Blue is the color of Free Woman, but since she ditched it and probably won't ever make a video for it, now it links to Alice, and Alice's dress is blue.

Or maybe Free Woman is indeed coming and y'all are gonna hate her for it. :ladyhaha:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeJudas
45 minutes ago, GagaIsMyCure said:

I'm hoping for a Sour Candy MV with the Mama performance :vegas:

Hide contents

I'm waiting to receive my clown make-up from my order from Haus Labs :sis:

Thank you for your purchase

-Haus Labs 

whiteboi1327

Alice is basic and repetitive. It will be good as a video and not a single. It is also surprising to see all the Babylon requests as a single. If we want her to reboot the era, these songs will not do it. 

Awakened M

Please don't play with me. I NEED a MV for this song!:messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

IllusionLover
21 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

I've asked recently if they're done with the album campaign and was told no

Well, I think it isn't over until they release certain Vinyl they promised us and said they were going to make due to high demand... 

And maybe put the deluxe on streaming...

undertake67
22 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

I've asked recently if they're done with the album campaign and was told no, so we'll see what else they have in store. Just wish there was some more transparency from them in these moments where nothing is happening because the last 8 months have dragged

She should really talk to her fans more

Even like a simple storie would do.

IllusionLover
21 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

I've asked recently if they're done with the album campaign and was told no

Well, I think it isn't over until they release certain Vinyl they promised us and said they were going to make due to high demand... 

And maybe put the deluxe on streaming...

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, undertake67 said:

She should really talk to her fans more

Even like a simple storie would do.

lol this

undertake67
5 minutes ago, whiteboi1327 said:

Alice is basic and repetitive. It will be good as a video and not a single. It is also surprising to see all the Babylon requests as a single. If we want her to reboot the era, these songs will not do it. 

alice is like the catchiest song on this record tho

the closest thing to a hit, but she probably wont put on playlists anyway

Teletubby

in 2 weeks it better be Christmas Tree music video
tumblr_lwgi4suBSU1qgj4d5o1_400.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

KevinWright

Guys.... Sour Candy's time have passed. Long time ago. The song is dead. Dead. :oops:

It's time for another song to shine :firega: and Alice is a great tune :flutter:

ShayCristoforo

No one:

Absolutely no one:

Not a single soul:

Lady Gaga's upcoming "visual":  Hugging a bag of penne while showing under-boob  

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

4 minutes ago, Chroma said:

You don't like ALICE?????? :messga:

Not that I don't like it, just that in my opinion Sine From Above deserves the proper single treatment right now that it's practically Holiday Season and Voce Viva is everywhere. If Gaga does nothing about this then SFA's moment will be gone.

If not then I think it's going to be Babylon. Its music video is allegedly done and kept in the vault so I'm assuming it's because she plans to end the era with it, for the same reasons she said before -

Spotify-Storyline-Babylon-001.png Spotify-Storyline-Babylon-008.png

It makes sense to kiss the era goodbye in 2020/early 2021 as she knew she was moving on to things she had already planned like the Gucci movie. She probably knew beforehand about the Brad Pitt movie too as negotiations in production take time and filming began last week.

3 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

No one:

Absolutely no one:

Not a single soul:

Lady Gaga's upcoming "visual":  Hiding in a bag of penne and never even showing an under-boob  

Fixed, to me more realistic

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived