Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Alice Music Video in 2 weeks

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 weeks?! Gurl why TF are you waiting so long to drop stuff? If you have stuff filmed, drop it ASAP! 

Gaga needs a fresh team of young artists that will help her dominate in this social media age. :fail:

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

PropaGaga
24 minutes ago, Chroma said:

Chile! Its a fun rumor thread, and mindtrappa sometime knows things, he has also commented on it, let's play along maybe not Alice but something may come:huntyga:

For the record, my post about timing was entirely sarcastic. I was making fun of how this campaign has been a horrific pattern of nothing happening for two months, to the point where fans give up, before suddenly a crumb of something drops from the sky before we're thrown back into nothingness once again for another 2 months, and repeat. 

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, OOPS22 said:

2 weeks?! Gurl why TF are you waiting so long to drop stuff? If you have stuff filmed, drop it ASAP! 

Gaga needs a fresh team of young artists that will help her dominate in this social media age. :fail:

She shot it after elections so it takes time. 

Patriziaa Reggiani
Just now, PropaGaga said:

For the record, my post about timing was entirely sarcastic. I was making fun of how this campaign has been a horrific pattern of nothing happening for two months, to the point where fans give up, before suddenly a crumb of something from the sky before we're thrown back into nothingness once again for another 2 months, and repeat. 

oh thank you for clearing the air, I'm back on being a clown!! But that doesn't mean something is not coming right? :huntyga:

I will not watch House of Gucci

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, OOPS22 said:

ya acc. To babylonhooker she filmed it after elections, so let's just wait.....

PropaGaga
1 minute ago, Chroma said:

oh thank you for clearing the air, I'm back on being a clown!! But that doesn't mean something is not coming right? :huntyga:

I've asked recently if they're done with the album campaign and was told no, so we'll see what else they have in store. Just wish there was some more transparency from them in these moments where nothing is happening because the last 8 months have dragged

Patriziaa Reggiani
5 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

I've asked recently if they're done with the album campaign and was told no, so we'll see what else they have in store. Just wish there was some more transparency from them in these moments where nothing is happening because the last 8 months have dragged

Omg Thank-you :woot:

Patriziaa Reggiani
4 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Excited but I really hope it's not for Alice.

Enw7fD7XEAMXO06?format=jpg&name=large

You don't like ALICE?????? :messga:

Maria Brink
35 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

who tf is tigerlily

Gaga sis we need sour candy not Alice 😭

What’s the obsession with Sour Candy? It sounds like Swish Swish half the time, and it’s overall a meh song that belongs only on a dance floor in a nightclub and nowhere else. 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived