Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye gifts Chris Brown a YEEZY Truck

COOOK

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
9 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

no one wants to buy it so Kanye gives them away for free :billie:

The worst thing is that he actually made a billion with his ugly sneakers lol.

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

The worst thing is that he actually made a billion with his ugly sneakers lol.

He didn't, maybe few  million but not billion. he says his company is worth few billion but it is not true.
This year Kanye set out his finances in forms submitted to the Federal Election Commission He values three of his companies Yeezy LLC, Yeezy Apparel LLC, and Yeezy Footwear LLC at $50 million each. He claims his partnerships with Adidas and Nike are worth a combined $30 to $75 million and also also states that he has up to $100 million of debt, mostly in mortgage.s source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Guillaume Hamon
3 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

He didn't, maybe few  million but not billion. he says his company is worth few billion but it is not true.
This year Kanye set out his finances in forms submitted to the Federal Election Commission He values three of his companies Yeezy LLC, Yeezy Apparel LLC, and Yeezy Footwear LLC at $50 million each. He claims his partnerships with Adidas and Nike are worth a combined $30 to $75 million and also also states that he has up to $100 million of debt, mostly in mortgage.s source

So he lied about his business success just like his step-sis kylie... They're all phonies I swear. :ladyhaha:

Teletubby
Just now, Guillaume Hamon said:

So he lied about his business success just like his step-sis kylie... They're all phonies I swear. :ladyhaha:

Kim Kardashian also lied that she is billionaire:teehee:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Kadikaado

So now Chris Brown don't even need his fists to hit a woman, he can assault women with a truck Hoo-ray! /s

Two pieces of garbage excuses of human beings!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Kanye can't afford this

Wdym? It looks like he made it in his back yard for an expired school project :billie:   

End Racism Now

Lion Heart

:flop:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Looks like a truck you drive criminals around in lol like in movies where they’re handcuffed in the back

vyniildisk

omg the design is fkn amazinnng i wanted a jeep all my life, this would be even greater, gimme one too

Regina George

The fact he is supporting this women beater and is still not cancelled (along with him) is so ****ing crazy and it makes me so mad. Is any female artist dared to support him she’d be cancelled the minute she dares to support him yet Kanye is there gifting him with this ugly looking **** and nothing? I hate the society we’re living in nowadays. I absolutely hate it. 

luckyanderson
3 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Give me hot pink, and I'll consider it.

Chibi Moon vibes

Not Chibi Moon! :ladyhaha:

Archived