Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mariah Carey wrote Faith Hill's "Where Are You Christmas?"

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Mariah Carey wrote "Christmas, Why Can't I Find You?" with James Horner and Will Jennings for the movie How the Grinch Stole Christmas in 2000.  This song was renamed to "Where Are You Christmas?", for the film's soundtrack.  Mariah Carey recorded  demo of the song, but because of a legal case with her ex-husband CEO of Sony Music Tommy Mottola, it could not be released, so it was re-recorded and released by Faith Hill. 

While promoting The Meaning of Mariah Carey told she has the demo somewhere and has to dig back into the vault to find it.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

This is my favorite Christmas song!!! I had no idea Mariah wrote it originally, that makes me love it even more :giveup: It’s beautiful, it perfectly captures the melancholy side of the holidays... 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

DirrtyPony

I'm dying to hear Mariah's demo/full version of this song. Imagine the vocals :bradley:

Strung out for another taste

17 minutes ago, DirrtyPony said:

I'm dying to hear Mariah's demo/full version of this song. Imagine the vocals :bradley:

I feel like even though Faith Hill is singing it, you can hear where Mariah’s vocals would be because it’s written in Mariah’s voice of that makes sense 

Archived