šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

GRAMMYs respond to Justin Bieber, denies The Weeknd's claims of corruption

COOOK

Featured Posts

Teletubby

"make sure peopleā€™s art" ... yummy:derpga:
justin should ask personally Mr. Harvey they wrote "Catching Feelings" togetherĀ :derpga:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ā€*Ā·ź•¤. ā˜ļøeternal enemyšŸŒ©ļøļ½”Ėšā€

Reality

ā€œTo be clear, voting in all categories ended well before The Weekndā€™s performance at the Super Bowl was announced..."

I feel like that's a super selective choice of words. Of course voting happened before The Weeknd was announced for the Super Bowl...Wasn't he only announced like a couple of weeks ago?? Negotiations and all that had to take place forĀ bothĀ the Grammys and the Super Bowl, so yeah, the Super Bowl probably did have an impact on Abel getting no nominations.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Sneaky Oliver

The true answer for Bieber situation would be : we did what we had to do so we could nominate you in order to get those checksĀ :ally:

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver
Just now, M Monstre said:

ā€œTo be clear, voting in all categories ended well before The Weekndā€™s performance at the Super Bowl was announced..."

I feel like that's a super selective choice of words. Of course voting happened before The Weeknd was announced for the Super Bowl...Wasn't he only announced like a couple of weeks ago?? Negotiations and all that had to take place forĀ bothĀ the Grammys and the Super Bowl, so yeah, the Super Bowl probably did have an impact on Abel getting no nominations.

Itā€™s confusing because Ed was absent yet he was nominated and won in 2018Ā :confused:Ā I guess they donā€™t really have a reason, they just give the awards to whoever they feel like doingĀ 

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Wet Fire

Paraphrase: We areĀ hungry corporates who nominate the likes of JB for ratings and snub the likes of The Weeknd though we would choose to offerĀ gibberish instead of the actual reason for our decision which is embarrassing and literally invalidates our credibility.Ā 

vyniildisk

This artists need validation from award shows so much lmao. The real ones like Michael, Madonna never even caree bout them

The devil works hard, but Scooter Braun works harder.

I'd suspect the reason they didn't nominate The Weeknd is the Superbowl clash. I mean Doja got nominated, and they both have the same team.

I like dancin', and ponies....

RahrahWitch

It's hard to nominate everyone who deserves to be but my god they mess up big time, every time. Every year there's obvious front runners who get snubbed.

Justin in my opinion deserved 0 nominations.Ā The Weekend'sĀ blinding lights is the song of the year there's just no doubt about it. and then there's some of the Beyonce nominations...

Teletubby
1 minute ago, RahrahWitch said:

and then there's some of the Beyonce nominations...

Grammys chef Harvey Mason worked with Beyonce on Dreamgirls, Listen was on Beyonce's album B'Day and received Grammy and probably helped him to get his job in Janaury this year so maybe he just wanted to thank Beyonce:derpga:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ā€*Ā·ź•¤. ā˜ļøeternal enemyšŸŒ©ļøļ½”Ėšā€

Reality
17 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

This artists need validation from award shows so much lmao. The real ones like Michael, Madonna never even caree bout them

I don't think it's about getting validation from awards shows, but it's about acknowledging the objective success of the song/album. Blinding Lights and After Hours were literally one of the biggest songs/albums of the past year, and it's weird that they didn't get a single nomination.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

NewUsername

*Me trying to reach my word count in an essay*:
Decisions have to be made as to how to compare different things
Ā 

ALGAYDO
24 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Yet Dula Peep is working hard to snatch some Grammys. Is she not a real one?Ā :noparty:

Archived