Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

More videos & singles from Chromatica next year / when not, i get angry

Cherry Blues

Featured Posts

Cherry Blues

Why so many people are so pesimistic about future singles ? LG already released 3 videos with two international singles and one local.

Big songs from Chromatica have been not released yet and the Chromatica theme is to interesting and beautiful to let it down. Stupid Love, Rain On Me and album aesthetics are naturally beautiful because of their style. They remember me of some really good video games like Splatoon, Arms, Bayonette and Segas Dreamcast era.

She needs to develope this further and when it will not happen i will be so pissed. I would think why TFM and BTW could breath it full potential and Chromatica not. I don't need frangrances and make-up from Lady Gaga. I need her as a artist and musician. So i'm very hopefull that she will release more stuff for us next year and plans also to perform. I want also strong international singles from Chromatica - the album deserves that.

A R T P O P

I just wish she elaborated on the tribes a little bit more. 

This album feels like it should have been completely visual. 

A Chromatica art book with scratch and sniff tribe logos would have been incredible 

A R T P O P
4 minutes ago, Cherry Blues said:

I need her as a artist and musician

The best thing about Gaga is that she is whatever she is in the moment and lives to subvert expectation. 

You have her as an artist and musician (see: six albums so far) but she is a multifaceted performer, actress and businesswoman. 

Cherry Blues
3 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Calm down

Why? I mean it  ot to serious that i explode or so.  But men, Chromatica deserves its attention.

Patriziaa Reggiani

I don't think so she's reviving the Era, she'll most probably release that Babylon Fashion film, coz it's a brand association (Teased by babylonhooker) and most probably a deluxe album version with all the remixes.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Karen Smith

Don't get theoretical that someone is pessimistic. After so many months of waiting, it is not easy to believe that we will get something new. But take it easy! @BabylonHooker said that Gaga shot a new video and it was 2 weeks ago so we'll probably see it soon. Stay tuned. 

Don't worry, I think there is a good chance that she'll do more with the album. Especially if TCB ends up happening next summer

She'll reissue it like TFM, so it will be eligible for all the awards again, restart the era after vaxxx

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

vyniildisk
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

Nah, the hype is over. She can't revive the era all that much even if she released Alice as a single

She can revive it if she releases Babylon feat Dua 

I don't expect anything anymore, I just hope that she does well.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

But in my opinion Babylon (besides SC and Replay) would have been an amazing oportunity for a huge video and maybe even good sales, when promoted.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Archived