Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mads Mikkelsen To Replace Johnny Depp In ‘Fantastic Beasts’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

MEGA710289_005-e1605047866590.jpg?w=681&

Warner Bros on Wednesday confirmed that Mads Mikkelsen has been cast as Dark Wizard Gellert Grindelwald in Fantastic Beasts 3. He had been the top choice to replace Johnny Depp, who had played the role in the first two installments but exited after losing a major libel suit in the UK. After Depp’s departure, the studio set a new release date of July 15, 2022.

Depp was asked by Warner Bros to withdraw from the role after he came out on the losing end of a legal battle he waged against a British tabloid for libeling him in describing him as a “wife beater” in articles that covered his tempestuous marriage to Aquaman star Amber Heard. The judge sided with the newspaper. Depp reportedly was asked to leave after shooting one day on the film.

https://deadline.com/2020/11/mads-mikkelsen-johnny-depp-replacement-fantastic-beasts-harry-potter-in-talks-1234612532/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

They kinda look like eachother? With the right make-up, some people might not even notice the change :bear: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

3 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

new release date of July 15, 2022.

I hope they spend the extra time fine tuning the screenplay :awkney:

2 minutes ago, Red said:

I hope they spend the extra time fine tuning the screenplay :awkney:

Stop :applause: letting :applause: JK Rowling :applause: write :applause: scripts

Writing books and writing movies are two completely separate art forms, Joanne has demonstrated again and again that she is utterly incapable of the second

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

1 minute ago, gag said:

Stop :applause: letting :applause: JK Rowling :applause: write :applause: scripts

Writing books and writing movies are two completely separate art forms, Joanne has demonstrated again and again that she is utterly incapable of the second

What made the script bad was a combination of JK's questionable screenplay writting skills and her hunger for money, as Crimes of Grindewald clearly wasn't meant to exist until they decided to turn the trilogy into five movies

Jasoneg1990
6 minutes ago, gag said:

They brought in the guy who wrote the Harry Potter movies to do the screenplay. All she is doing is the story treatment. 

alsemanche

The fact that he's still willing to work with Rowling after all she's done....... truly disappointing 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The fact that he's still willing to work with Rowling after all she's done....... truly disappointing 

You think Hollywood is going to turn down billions of dollars because the woman who conceptualized the movies said some bigoted things about the most marginalized group in society 

chaeri pls

alsemanche
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

You think Hollywood is going to turn down billions of dollars because the woman who conceptualized the movies said some bigoted things about the most marginalized group in society 

no, but that doesn't make it any less disappointing 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Sneaky Oliver
8 minutes ago, Red said:

What made the script bad was a combination of JK's questionable screenplay writting skills and her hunger for money, as Crimes of Grindewald clearly wasn't meant to exist until they decided to turn the trilogy into five movies

I think I enjoyed Crimes better than the first movie :derpga: the first scene alone is ICONIC and the final plot twist was good too (the babies thing)

I’m on my Legacy Act era

2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think I enjoyed Crimes better than the first movie :derpga: the first scene alone is ICONIC and the final plot twist was good too (the babies thing)

You are the first person I see with this opinion :green: I don't dislike the movie tbh, it's just so... idk, forgettable. I am definitely gonna need to watch it again to watch FB3.

bionic
8 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I can't even remember the plot

buy bionic

A R T P O P

I no longer support Rowling or that toxic empire she's built. Between her and Depp, this movie is the most toxic thing in the works and I'm shocked it hasn't been completely cancelled. 

Defmix100
24 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

15 minutes ago, bionic said:

I can't even remember the plot

the opening was really great but other than that I found it confusing and forgetful, I couldn't tell the plot now if someone asked

Archived