• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

So we know the rest is gonna be rock? we shall C

I've listened to it, yes:firega:

It's rock, except for a few ballads :zilla:

HookerOnAChurch

It's a great pop rock album with a few country / rock vibes especially in the ballads. 

all shook up elvis GIF

likeitrough

really ****in good, but this is just an initial listen. 

also, a few emotional songs which I was not expecting. High and Angel Like You. :fatcat:

Davian
21 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

Where did you find themmm:air: THANK U

She posted them on Twitter!

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

MelbHawker

Okay. So Night Crawling (Feat. Billy Idol) is legit THAT song. It’s legendary. I am SO slayed right now. FEED ME MILEY. NIGHT CRAWLIN’ SKY FALLIN GOTTA LISTEN WHEN THE DEVILS CALLING

faint i cant GIF

WTF Do I Know / Bad Karma (feat. Joan Jett) / Prisoner / Midnight Sky / Gimme What I Want / Angels Like You are all standouts on first listen. Stunning work. I really take my hat off to her for not following trends.. she’s doing what she wants & it’s a f*cking joy to listen to. 

Lanadelduck
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Anyway, i'm not exactly hyped for this... i'm expecting this to be another album along with FN that the Gays will hail as the second coming

It’s the second coming. 

1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

So we know the rest is gonna be rock? we shall C

mostly pop-rock and ballads, some others has a bit of disco influences tho but most of the songs kiiinda sound like the deluxe tracks so if you are into those covers then you'll like the record

... and now i just sit in silence.

Lanadelduck
2 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

Okay. So Night Crawling (Feat. Billy Idol) is legit THAT song. It’s legendary. I am SO slayed right now. FEED ME MILEY. NIGHT CRAWLIN’ SKY FALLIN GOTTA LISTEN WHEN THE DEVILS CALLING

faint i cant GIF

WTF Do I Know / Bad Karma (feat. Joan Jett) / Prisoner / Midnight Sky / Gimme What I Want / Angels Like You are all standouts on first listen. Stunning work. I really take my hat off to her for not following trends.. she’s doing what she wants & it’s a f*cking joy to listen to. 

ITS SO GOOD.  MY VAGINA

I just listened to it on my New Zealand Spotify account lmao. I loved MIdnight Sky and Prisoner so much and I couldn't resist waiting 'til midnight.

She is delivering 11-out-of-10 vocals on every track, amazing 80s vibes on some tracks and poweful ballads.

I LOOOVE IT. Second best album of 2020 for me just behind Chromatica. 

Best tracks are WTF Do I Know, Prisoner, Night Crawling, Midnight Sky.

⚔️battle for your life ⚔️

Archived