💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Zachery campbell reacts to grammy nods ,calls them corrupt

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

He spilled,!!!!

He said what needed to  said about the weekend, justin, beyonce and chromatica getting just two noms

Blastertoyo

I don’t want to give him views, what did this Beyoncé Stan say about Beyoncé’s nominations? 

please enlighten me to death

RenegAde
9 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

I don’t want to give him views, what did this Beyoncé Stan say about Beyoncé’s nominations? 

He is also a gaga stan , and yes you can stan both:bear:

He said the grammys did well to nominate beyonce for being black and being great :billie: that can be shady or nice depending on how you wanna look at it

Why dont you want to view his content did he do something is dont know?

8 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Why dont you want to view his content did he do something is dont know?

Most people believe his reactions are fake

MaryJaneHolland

Chromatica is lucky to get 2 nominations :rip: 

Just because your fave didn't get showered in nominations, it doesn't make them corrupt.

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, Red said:

Most people believe his reactions are fake

Yup , the 911 video didnt need all that screaming , i still find him entertaining tho:selena:

RenegAde
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Chromatica is lucky to get 2 nominations :rip: 

Just because your fave didn't get showered in nominations, it doesn't make them corrupt.

stop with this please , they are too many undeserving nominees for you to say that chromatica deserved just two

1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

Yup , the 911 video didnt need all that screaming , i still find him entertaining tho:selena:

I can't say his reactions are fake cause I don't know him IRL to compare his online and offline behaviour however I do think his reactions are... intense

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

stop with this please , they are too many undeserving nominees for you to say that chromatica deserved just two

She didn't campaign at all and absolutely abandoned the album on release day, so a nomination for Pop Vocal is decent enough.

She had no chance for AOTY anyway. And what else is there to be nominated in?

31 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She didn't campaign at all and absolutely abandoned the album on release day, so a nomination for Pop Vocal is decent enough.

I don’t remember seeing Beyoncé or Coldplay campaign for their GF nominations? And someone who actually did campaign the most got 0 nominations. Kinda ruins your theory doesn’t it? :oprah:

Reality
40 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

And just cause your fave didn’t campaign hard enough doesn’t mean that the album itself isn’t worthy of nomination. The album itself is fantastic. Sure, she didn’t do enough for the era, but shouldn’t the music speak for itself? 

🖤👹

She didnt even heard about black parade :ladyhaha: and she is obsessed with beyonce. and she didnt even watch black is king hahahahahaha

MaryJaneHolland
27 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I don’t remember seeing Beyoncé or Coldplay campaign for their GF nominations? And someone who actually did campaign the most got 0 nominations. Kinda ruins your theory doesn’t it? :oprah:

Beyonce can fart and they will nominate her and there are always random nominees every year, so :oprah:

Archived