💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Did anybody else go to Enigma?

Thats stupid Luv

Featured Posts

Thats stupid Luv

Im feeling nostalgic and wanted to talk about enigma - I went last year and was lucky enough to get M&G (she was insanely nice) & it was the best night of my life. I hope she one day returns to vegas with a new concept one day as it’s such an intimate and fun show (I would of course like her to tour again once it’s safe too). 

did anybody else go to enigma and what were your stories / feelings about the show? I feel it gets a bad wrap but I loved it, hbu?

5 minutes ago, Thats stupid Luv said:

Im feeling nostalgic and wanted to talk about enigma - I went last year and was lucky enough to get M&G (she was insanely nice) & it was the best night of my life. I hope she one day returns to vegas with a new concept one day as it’s such an intimate and fun show (I would of course like her to tour again once it’s safe too). 

did anybody else go to enigma and what were your stories / feelings about the show? I feel it gets a bad wrap but I loved it, hbu?

That's so nice to hear. I didn't go but would love to. Especially now that you've shared this

Stupid Oreo
7 minutes ago, Thats stupid Luv said:

OMG THE RIGHT PICTURE IS SOOOO PRETTY:messga:

Thats stupid Luv
6 minutes ago, Reez said:

That's so nice to hear. I didn't go but would love to. Especially now that you've shared this

Once it’s safe to I hope she returns and you go! It’s such an intimate venue which means you see her really well no matter where you are and the stage is so wide and utilised , you experience something unique wherever you choose to stand 🔥💖

MANiCURE1295

No :( I had a trip to Vegas planned and paid for as a gift to my mom for Christmas and we were gonna go see Enigma but COVID happened....I hate 2020

VasilisVas

No but I saw the Enigma show at the Apollo Theatre in NYC. My friend won tickets on XM radio and she took me to the concert with her! 

Pennywise

I was going to be jealous and bitter but I'll just keep that inside and say that GURL YOU LOOK AMAZING in that second picture. How did you not die during the show in that dress :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Thats stupid Luv
44 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

No :( I had a trip to Vegas planned and paid for as a gift to my mom for Christmas and we were gonna go see Enigma but COVID happened....I hate 2020

I really hope when it’s safe you and your mom are able to go! I’m so sorry that sucks 😢

Thats stupid Luv
8 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I was going to be jealous and bitter but I'll just keep that inside and say that GURL YOU LOOK AMAZING in that second picture. How did you not die during the show in that dress :air:

I actually passed out during bad romance hahaha 🤡

Thats stupid Luv
32 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

No but I saw the Enigma show at the Apollo Theatre in NYC. My friend won tickets on XM radio and she took me to the concert with her! 

Ooh Yas! What was it like at the Apollo , any set differences ? 

Arghhh the fact that you have that photo jeez. Im sooo bitter, you kinda even snatched lordga. How does that happen. Both queens feww:tony:

Love curly gaga damn. Sis cherish those moments. Hope it just gets better. 

And hummm, she can do other intimimate shows elsewhere😅

Honestly she just needs to do broadway. Shes certainly been dreaming abt it since shes 13. And for that ill spend the money necessary forban insane trip. Omg hyped

MJHolland

I never did because of the price. Kind of regret it before five-letters-two-numbers hit :(

but omg what a f*cking SERVE that look is 

whateveradore

I did and it was insane.

It was my first trip by myself that I paid out of pocket, mind you, I was 20 and from Brazil.
I rented an Airbnb on the outskirts of Vegas cause it was cheaper, and booked from Christmas till January 1st, my show was on New Years.

I spend my whole, every days, circling MGM  to see other Little Monsters (hey Agustin, I miss you), buy merch, and try and meet Gaga.

Since I went before the show even started playing, I would wait on the doors until late to try and catch Gaga, or someone from her team/family, after the rehearsals ... which I did to some sort of extent.

Peter (Gaga's security guard) made me cross the street all the time for safety, Joe called me to his car window, I pet Asia, Koji, and Gus, took a photo with Richie (Gaga's choreographer) and got a wave/paws up from Gaga herself.

The show itself was more than I could have ever hoped for, it was a dream of mine to see Gaga, as she canceled Rock In Rio and I was too young to see the Born This Way Ball.

I was at the PIT with early entrance tickets and stood behind a "friend" of Gaga in the hopes of getting some good shots of her and maybe even be noticed with my country's flag.

The concert went perfect, I loved the setlist, the props, her vocals, her chores, and since it was one of the first concerts I feel like she was even more excited to play them ... and maybe, also, her body was more "ready" for it, as I feel like the ENIGMA "hate train" started to catch up after a few months of shows.

The only bad experience I have of it was due to this "friend" of Gaga's 
who was in front of me, he accused me of touching his boyfriend ass when I was on my back (as Gaga starts the show with Just Dance and descending from the roof) ... and seeing Bobby (Gaga's manager) hand him a Meet&Greet wristband, right in front of everyone, after he already has gotten the tickets for the shoe, for free.

When I came back home, I got an ENIGMA tattoo, with the logo on my wrist as Gaga's ARTPOP tattoo, in UV light ink, just so that I can remember the whole experience.

EnIP5miWMAQtcfh?format=jpg&name=large

Archived