Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Where were you when Stupid Love leaked?

danbekim

Featured Posts

danbekim

Stupid love snippets leaked on January 18, 2020 but it leaked in full on January 21, 2020.

Where were you and what was your reaction?

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

I was in bed and my reaction was "I can see why this demo never made the cut on Born This Way"

Then it was "f**k it's a new song" :neyde:

Biggest Bitch

I was in hospital, I had a surgery (broken forearm) :huntyga:

It was my first surgery ever, and the song gave me another trauma, I never liked it :selena:

Blastertoyo

I was on a train 

not for the whole day lol just when my friend texted me the link 

please enlighten me to death

Karen Smith

I was probably on bed but I didn't even know that GGD exists then so stupid love release for me was like "omg it's genius I already know this record will be everything for me" 

I was home office-ing cause I had a presentation on the next day.

My colleagues believed I stayed home because of the song😅😅 (Which wouldn’t be a reach, tbh)

eeaarrllaalloo

Ok so I was sick so I had to go home and luckily when I got home, I went to twitter and boom stupid love leaked. 
So I downloaded it put it on a usb and went back to school ( I was feeling well and I don't wanna miss classes) and played it with my bluetooth speaker.

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

xoxo Craig

I was in my bedroom bopping away cause I was so happy that Gaga came back (unofficially) :vegas:  it became my most played song, and I was blasting it in my car so loudly in the days that followed. It's crazy because people kept saying that it was a Born This Way reject when it sounds nothing of the sort, and then Gaga confirmed that it was a new song created in 2017/18 6 weeks later when she dropped it as her lead single

End Racism Now

RenegAde

I was at my tiny apartment with a group of friends trying to study for an exam , i decided to take a little break and i checked gagadaily. Once i saw what everyone was fussing about i clicked the link and went into my kitchen to listen to it and loose my **** in private.:vegas:

Stupid Oreo
20 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

I was in hospital, I had a surgery (broken forearm) :huntyga:

It was my first surgery ever, and the song gave me another trauma, I never liked it :selena:

Traumatica:ladyhaha:

Archived