šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Where were you when Stupid Love leaked?

danbekim

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE

5th period math I remember suppressing my screeching when I saw the announcementĀ and people were like shut up. I was screeching with joy until I heard the song, I was so scared that the whole album would sound like SL thank god it didnā€™t.

ā€œHands on your knees, Iā€™m Angelina Jolieā€

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

I was baked af in my room, panicking because I couldnā€™t find a download link and was scared I was gonna miss itĀ :ladyhaha:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Cody James

Harry Potter World prior to pandemic effect. Large crowds loud and couldnā€™t hear it until I left then it was removed and I got like a 20 second snippet saved.Ā 

Bloody hooker

The August 2019 snippet, I was in my bedroom.

The January leak, I had just woke up, and checked GGD. I spent 30 mins just heating up something to eat while listening to the leak.

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

jackjackjackjack13

I was back at my parent's house.. I remember uploading the snippet to my IG story to test out if it got taken down and immediately got excited cause it's a dance-pop song (I looooooove the previous eras but, y'know.. it's been too long basically)

i don't know her

Kadikaado

I was on Twitter and an ex-friend was twiting about it, I listened to it and I thought. OMG, don't let it be true, this song is meh. Turned out it was true and that (almost) the whole album was better than Stupid Love.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Cavadour

In my favorite desk chair, watching paint dry on internet, in a brace position ready for the virus to kick in.

That mv was such a sweet blow of fresh air. I suddenly thought summer was already there. :party:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Archived