4 hours ago, Biggest Bitch said:

It was my first surgery ever, and the song gave me another trauma

:air::air::air::air::air::air::air:

chaeri pls

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

i was at my dorm with @alsemanche, i didn't wanna listen but he listened and he said he loved it (then he changed his mind when he saw no one else did) so i cracked and listened. i was underwhelmed but i didn't dislike it. i disliked it a lot in the coming months but recently i've started appreciating it more and don't skip it

chaeri pls

ShayCristoforo

I was on vacation. And wow... imagine actually being able to travel... lol. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

alsemanche
7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

(then he changed his mind when he saw no one else did)

he changed his mind when he heard it for the third time* :huntyga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

high culture

Sitting in my office, it was my birthday! I took it as a sign it was okay for me to listen to the leak, it was like getting a new Gaga song for my bday. 

Tazme Pillay

I was having sex. Then my friend texted me the file with nothing but the caption “GAGA”, and I fully stopped the sex. My poor boyfriend then had to endure an hour of screaming, some hyperventilating and multiple Instagram stories including one where I accidentally leaked his **** to the internet because I was jumping up and down so much. 

**** good art

Stephen

I was at work. I stopped what I was doing and listened through my headphones. It felt like finally god had descended onto earth and the suffering was over :bradley:

Reality

On my way to my physics lab, which was like 3 hours long :giveup: I spent the whole lab just thinking about listening to song when I got back to my dorm :giveup: 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Clumsy Monster

When the "Every nation..." snippet I was in my room logging in to GGD as usual . 

But the time when the whole song leaked, I was in a school hostel, and my friend somehow managed to sneak his phone(because phones were not allowed in hostel) that day. I closed all my doors and windows (because duh they would catch me otherwise) I went to GGD, and saw everyone talking about it. I was so confused lol. So I searched it up and my initial listen was one of the most exciting moments in my life because we were all in a Gaga drought and it's so refreshing to hear her new sound. The pre-chorus "All I ever wanted was love" stuck in my head and I remembered longing to be in home, played it in the full volume and danced like anything but alas I was in a hostel:toofunny:

15 hours ago, dynamite said:

I was in bed and my reaction was "I can see why this demo never made the cut on Born This Way"

Then it was "f**k it's a new song" :neyde:

my EXACT reaction :bradley:

Archived