celeb

Behive gets Tony Directs banned from TikTok

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27

Why can't we do this on other social medias with Candace Owens, Ben Shapiro, Mark Dice, etc.?

he/him/his

Borislshere

no no no before we start the "beyonce fans did this!!!!" theories, I know her music is heavily copyright protected, It could've been that her music was detected and removed resulting in this "ban". 

The hive truly does not hold the amount of power people think they do. The hive can be loud and annoying i will give them that 

xoxo Craig
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

That's what he deserves 

For not liking something? Girl... :bear:

End Racism Now

2 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Why can't we do this on other social medias with Candace Owens, Ben Shapiro, Mark Dice, etc.?

They receive too much funding I think. Maybe not Mark Dice idk

1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

no no no before we start the "beyonce fans did this!!!!" theories, I know her music is heavily copyright protected, It could've been that her music was detected and removed resulting in this "ban". 

The hive truly does not hold the amount of power people think they do. The hive can be loud and annoying i will give them that 

Well that’s what he said, he even read the comments from fans acting like if him not liking Beyonce was the end of the world, they even asked if he had COVID, like come on :koons:

Hottie Detector

TWICE on hatius

How I get them to ban GGD users from GGD tho.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Jose P

Because Little Monsters don’t aggressively attack anyone who even dares to say a single negative thing about Gaga :laughga:

27monster27
11 minutes ago, Chic said:

They receive too much funding I think. Maybe not Mark Dice idk

Alex Jones did get kicked off of a few of the (but not all) platforms he had back in ~2016.

he/him/his

Just now, 27monster27 said:

Alex Jones did get kicked off of a few of the (but not all) platforms he had back in ~2016.

I think because he's especially heinous and controversial, but I really have no idea. I think it depends on the platform too.

3 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Because Little Monsters don’t aggressively attack anyone who even dares to say a single negative thing about Gaga :laughga:

Liddos are worst they even attack their own favorite :billie:

F2-B6-E481-A108-408-A-9-DEB-341-CAEF99-C

Hottie Detector

Archived