💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa announced as SNL musical guest!

Regina George

Featured Posts

franminervini

omg i just moved my pillow and Dua Lipa showed up, she is everywhere queen :bradley:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

HookerOnAChurch
18 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

we still waiting for Gaga's SNL performance 
tenor.gif

This. As long as i like Dua Lipa i want Gaga to promote just a little bit what i consider her best work after BTW even if not her best album!

FrederickSpears

I'm so glad she's performing after COVID cancelled her performance on SNL. I wish Gaga would promote more, but it's not happening. I guess she is over promoting. I originally blamed the pandemic but things are moving along..

MaMaMarryTheNight

Gurl gimme a break :mark: defo the best pop music artist this year no one comes even close to her 

and other musicians.. if that’s the word :oops: should take notes :huntyga:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Dua's big effort and hard work for an album that came out even before chromatica makes me sad about what's going on in gaga land. putting in the work is important. believing in your album is important. it really shows. and taylor just released a whole live session reocrding of folklore. and the weeknd has been putting out all these performances. what the heck happened to chromatica. it's upsetting. i never expected gaga to fall behind in terms of promotion and passion 

MaMaMarryTheNight
1 minute ago, Oyster said:

Dua's big effort and hard work for an album that came out even before chromatica makes me sad about what's going on in gaga land. putting in the work is important. believing in your album is important. it really shows. and taylor just released a whole live session reocrding of folklore. and the weeknd has been putting out all these performances. what the heck happened to chromatica. it's upsetting. i never expected gaga to fall behind in terms of promotion and passion 

DONT FORGET ITS A PANDEMIC GOING ON HOW DARE YOUU QUESTION GAGAS CHOICES ?!!!?!?!?1111:bear:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Dua rescheduling a cancelled SNL slot and Gaga struggling to reschedule a cancelled twitter listening party yup we gotchu we gotchu 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

:giveup: She's been campaigning hard for Future Nostalgia for over a year now, and little did she let herself be prisoner of the faux pas this era had since the beginning of 2020: leaks, Covidina (and with it an inevitable pushback), and a slight detour...

& here she is now: taking over talk shows, prepping a very promising virtual show and SNL. Damn girl. I hope her hard work is rewarded with AOTY... but whatever the outcome may be, what's certainly paying off is with a loyal fan base. Fans always ask to be fed with the top standout tracks receiving the single treatment and she's lived up to just that!(Hallucinate deserved another music video but we're okay with that)

Way to keep me perched for that SIDE B :vegas:

Franch Toast

Alas, they're giving that covidiot Morgan Wallen another chance (he was supposed to appear earlier this fall but broke covid protocols and stupidly posted evidence on his social media). 

Dua was supposed to be on this spring with John Krasinski, but then covid happened. She and Kristen Wiig will be on the Christmas show. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived