💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

New Rosalía album in the first trimester of 2021

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

According to Vogue magazine, Rosalía will release a new album in the beginning of 2021.

The album is expected in the first trimester so anytime between January and May. :party:

Ever since El Mal Qurer she released many singles including Con Altura, Aute Cuture, Milionària, Dio$ No$ Libre del Dinero, Yo x Ti, Tu x Mi, A Palé, Juro Que, TKN and Dolerme but it's unsure if any will still be on the album. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

I hope it's a cohesive body of work and not just a collection of disjointed singled and collabs... Whatever it is I'm sure I'll love it tho.

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Nikoc said:

Well, from what I know, doesn't trimester means three months?? 

So anytime from January to March, not May :/

That would be a quarter (which is a measure that seemes to be used more though so maybe they meant that?).. But a trimester of a year is 1/3.

lol I've never heard somebody use the word trimester other than talking about a pregnancy. But, a trimester is three months. Excited for her new music!

FfFfFfFF
Just now, nickkoko said:

lol I've never heard somebody use the word trimester other than talking about a pregnancy. But, a trimester is three months. Excited for her new music!

A trimester is a third of the whatever the period you are diving is. A trimester of a pregnancy is 3 months because the pregnancy is 9 months but a trimester of a year is 4 months.

Trimester of 12 months = 4 months

Quater of 12 months = 3 months

2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

A trimester is a third of the whatever the period you are diving is. A trimester of a pregnancy is 3 months because the pregnancy is 9 months but a trimester of a year is 4 months.

I believe the word comes from Latin, ie.

tri -- "three"
mensis -- "month"

But let's not argue about it lol; whether they mean three or four months, I'm still excited for the music!

alsemanche

Can't wait!!! Although I'm lowkey not getting my hopes too high judging by her post-EMQ releases 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Rivington St
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You are confusing trimester with a third.

Trimester = a three-month period.

A third = one of three equal parts of something.

A quarter = one of four equal parts of something

The first trimester of a year runs from January to March (the three firsts months of the year). You can also say is the first quarter of the year since 12 months/4 months = 3 months. But the first third of the year (12/3) includes four months: January, February, March and April.

FfFfFfFF
41 minutes ago, Rivington St said:

You are confusing trimester with a third.

Trimester = a three-month period.

A third = one of three equal parts of something.

A quarter = one of four equal parts of something

The first trimester of a year runs from January to March (the three firsts months of the year). You can also say is the first quarter of the year since 12 months/4 months = 3 months. But the first third of the year (12/3) includes four months: January, February, March and April.

I think the most confusing is that schools use Semester, Trimester and Quarters as units

Archived