music news

The Weeknd reveals he was in negotiations to perform at GRAMMYs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Imagine the nerve......... Reminds me of the VMAs that did Dua dirty but still wanted her as a performer. How about no.

Sneaky Oliver
Just now, elijahfan said:

Imagine the nerve......... Reminds me of the VMAs that did Dua dirty but still wanted her as a performer. How about no.

The VMA snubbing her while Grammys giving her a bunch of noms :billie: VMA is a joke 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Borislshere

i mean, I'd still perform and further prove what they f*cked up on. You shouldn't create your music in hopes of getting grammys.  I understand being upset at the lack of nominations but like, give your fans a performance :icega:

jimmytimestep
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

The VMA snubbing her while Grammys giving her a bunch of noms :billie: VMA is a joke 

all of these awards are a joke.

Battle 4 Ur Life

This is the beef of the year and anyone who’s not sided with Abel has serious issues. He’s exposing their basic ass*s

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Cameltoe Chariot

A king exposing a corrupt organization that banks on the allure of their once meaningful awards, now using them to essentially blackmail talent into participating in their broadcast events :vegas:

Reality

So maybe the story about him getting an ultimatum to perform either at the Grammys or the Super Bowl is true...

If it is true, then I'd still perform at the Super Bowl too, but damn, that's loooooow of the Grammys to do that.

🖤👹

MadreMonster
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

i mean, I'd still perform and further prove what they f*cked up on. You shouldn't create your music in hopes of getting grammys.  I understand being upset at the lack of nominations but like, give your fans a performance :icega:

I agree you shouldn’t make music for Grammys but the fact that they would be using him for views and to profit off of him but not even nominate him (which increases sales for the artist) is a slap in the face.

He is giving his fans a Super Bowl performance so I’m sure they aren’t worried about a Grammy performance.

Borislshere
Just now, MadreMonster said:

I agree you shouldn’t make music for Grammys but the fact that they would be using him for views and to profit off of him but not even nominate him (which increases sales for the artist) is a slap in the face.

oh 100% agree but then it's also more promo for his music. like i said though, I understand his feelings about the situation so i'm not ragging on him or anything 

MadreMonster
Just now, Borislshere said:

oh 100% agree but then it's also more promo for his music. like i said though, I understand his feelings about the situation so i'm not ragging on him or anything 

What he should do is put out a music video or performance of his own the night of the Grammys. Steal some of the buzz.

Stephen

I completely agree with him but the exclamation point at the end just reminded me of one of Donald trump's whiney baby tweets.

"Voter fraud in many states. Very bad!" :sharon:

Jose P
7 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

And the Grammys aren’t? The same award show that nominated Yummy but gave Blinding Lights 0? :selena:

Archived