Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Weeknd reveals he was in negotiations to perform at GRAMMYs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

And the Grammys aren’t? The same award show that nominated Yummy but gave Blinding Lights 0? :selena:

I miss when awards shows were just about celebrating and fun. Now they're trying to manipulate the music scene through awards so a few artists can benefit and actually profit from it. Disgusting. I mean, they have always been like that but every year it becomes more evident and it really takes the fun away

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
8 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

So maybe the story about him getting an ultimatum to perform either at the Grammys or the Super Bowl is true...

If it is true, then I'd still perform at the Super Bowl too, but damn, that's loooooow of the Grammys to do that.

But why would they do it now but not with Gaga in 2017?

Jose P
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Lady Gaga got nominated for Joanne in 2018 since the album came out late in 2016. In 2017 she was only a guest in Metallica’s performance.

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

because in 2017 SuperBowl was before Grammy and in 2021 Grammy is in January and SuperBowl in February

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

elijahfan
17 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

The VMA snubbing her while Grammys giving her a bunch of noms :billie: VMA is a joke 

I mean, who isn't a joke at this point :oops:

Regina George
Just now, 777777777777777777 said:

because in 2017 SuperBowl was before Grammy and in 2021 Grammy is in January and SuperBowl in February

So the SB gave him the ultimatum? 

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, Regina George said:

So the SB gave him the ultimatum? 

this is probably in every Super Bowl performer contract, to make performance more exclusive

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Reality
17 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I’m sure Gaga’s relationship with the Grammys is different than Abel’s. Plus, Gaga was really only a feature in Metallica’s performance. 

🃏🖤👹

Regina George
1 minute ago, 777777777777777777 said:

this is probably in every Super Bowl performer contract, to make performance more exclusive

Now I get it! Thank you! 

Gagaism
57 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

i mean, I'd still perform and further prove what they f*cked up on. You shouldn't create your music in hopes of getting grammys.  I understand being upset at the lack of nominations but like, give your fans a performance :icega:

I’m sure he wasn’t hope for Grammys when she released BL. To be honest, I think he didn’t even expected the song to be this massive, everyone was expecting nominations for BL because it is clearly the song of the year. 

Archived