Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful

This and Come to Mama can just be deleted from her discography 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Battle 4 Ur Life

I know I’ve used this word more than once today but Hey Girl is a bop.

production is sublime.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Agunimon

Hey Girl is a song I will listen to if I am listening to the album in its entirely. It's not a track I seek out because I feel like listening to it.

GagaSine

I love this song, I think it’s sweet & I don’t get the hate. The instrumental could be better but what is there is completely serviceable.

vitoburrrito

Hey Girl is one of the best songs on Joanne...sorry it wasn’t a gem like Jewels N Drugs or Dirty Ice Cream...

FinallyFree

I used to hate this song so much... I listened to it two days ago and now I have it on REPEAT :selena: I guess people can change :oops:

RIP SOPHIE 🤍

ToxicHot

I love it. It’s such a lovely song, that nostalgic 70’s R&B vibe is so cool and it was something different from Gaga that we had never heard before... Ugh that bridge is so sweet. :flutter: And I love the banter between her and Florence on the verses.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Lona Delery

one of my favorite gaga songs tbh

the bridge and outro are everything :bradley: evoking nostalgia af

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Stupid Oreo
14 hours ago, Steven said:

I set this song as my alarm once and I never woke up :billie:

Because the song is sooo slept on:haroon:

I just don't get that it's that bad for some people. Ok I mean. It's cool that you don't like it I'm not trying to impose my opinion loudly this time. But it's just a very sweet song. Don't understand how it can be like the least fav for so many people. Haha 

For me it's very nostalgic and lovely. And it reminds me the time when we could party all night with all the people we love and vomit together holding our hairs. And when devouring Joanne, I remember waiting for this song precisely. 

Now, I think it's the Sine from above of Joanne. 

hello hello baby.

Archived