💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Mariah Carey shades Grammys (2017)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

In 1996 she lost all of six nominations with Daydream that included  "One Sweet Day" - song that topped the Billboard Hot 100 for sixteen weeks. 
pobrane-8.gif

She performed "One Sweet Day" during ceremony that day and did not perform again until the 2006 ceremony, when she was nominated for eight awards (winning three) for The Emancipation of Mimi.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, Red said:

Are y'all gonna call her pressed, ungrateful and selfish too or that sentiment is only towards The Weenkd?

Who's been saying this about The Weekend? 

End Racism Now

BornAsUnic0rn

The infamous OG robbery that was the 1996 Grammys. Some things shouldn’t be topped. And yet they did that to the Weekend. They really missed the mark with what happened with this year’s nominations.

9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Who's been saying this about The Weekend? 

Some people in his tweet thread lol :awkney: 

SlaeUrAnus

The fact she was robbed in 1996 was a travesty.

The fact that this woman only has 5 GRAMMY'S in her career IS a travesty.

In my messy era.

The Way they didnt give Mariah the big Awards like SOTY or ROTY for We Belong Together in 2005 and only let her win the R&B Categories is so weird to me. So many of her nominations would‘ve been rightfully her awards. Ever since calling out the Grammys they also have never nominated her again esp considering her 2018 Album Caution is like one of the best R&B Albums of the past decade

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived