Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover
7 hours ago, Sexxx said:

best song on the album yup :messga:

Well, she has blue hair now... We should get that Freedom fighters video soon :billie: 🤡

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

I LOVE THEM! Actually it was because of Gaga that I discovered them. When gaga used Matadora in 5ft2. 

Chaymie

GagaSine
28 minutes ago, Chaymie said:

I LOVE THEM! Actually it was because of Gaga that I discovered them. When gaga used Matadora in 5ft2. 

Wow thank you for mentioning this! I love that song but was always too lazy to look it up.

20 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Wow thank you for mentioning this! I love that song but was always too lazy to look it up.

hahaha my Shazam picked it up back then. To this day, I still don't know what the lyrics are so I just sing along in gibberish :laughga:

Chaymie

Leblanc
2 hours ago, Chaymie said:

Yaaas I found them cos of Gaga too. A bit late but I saw them on the live stream for the One World Concert and fell in love ever since.

I always let the good ones go

Patriziaa Reggiani
41 minutes ago, Earthfan said:

This sounds SO good. When is it being released?!

maybe this Friday 

I will not watch House of Gucci

Luke78619

I’m most excited about getting an official artwork for 911 I can’t lie, even if it’s a remix. I was able to turn the artwork for FW remix into a cover for the original song, so hopefully I can do that with the 911 remix :nick:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived