Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: Are Beyonce 9 nominations deserved?

Kimmo

Beyoncé’s 9 nominations   

381 members have voted

1. 1. Was it fair?

• Yes, very deserving
    • No, there was fraud
    • She took The Weeknd’s spot just like JB

Featured Posts

Imo she deserved to be nodded. Black Is King is a stunnung film and the Brown Skin Girl song is great (I'm not sure remember the title correctly sorry), and why not the Savage remix, but Black Parade? 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Honestly, this doesn’t make much sense - there’s no going around the fact The Weeknd was the biggest act of 2020. Black is King was great, but Black Parade was hardly memorable... And what the **** is a Black Puma??? I’m so over this mess :saladga:

KingRedd
44 minutes ago, Red said:

Hmm I don't necessarily agree that she didn't deserve or that she "took The Weeknd's spot", I think she could still have all those nominations and they could still nominate The Weeknd, there was space for both

Thank you, the only intelligent answer. 

May I Read You? 😎

Grammy nominations are not a limited resource you have to fight for lol. They can just nominate more. Wait to see who wins and argue about if they deserved that. Even though I don't care about that either lol

FrederickSpears

It's very obvious that she buys her awards (hasn't that literally been exposed before? :selena:)

I have so much more respect for artists who don't buy awards.. like what good is a paid for award? I guess to brag and attention. I'd know it wasn't a real win.

elijahfan
29 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Lmao y’all are giving “the election was rigged!!” Tease 

I almost wanted to say that The Weeknd was obviously the artist of 2020 by far, but then was like.... maybe let's not say it like that :awkney:

Teletubby
11 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

Wait ... Beyonce has a new album? :laughga:

No.
She relesed "The Lion King: The Gift" in July 2019 and it was soundtrack for Disney's film "The Lion King". She got Grammys nominations for this last year.
In July this year she relesed "Black Is King" for Disney where she use the same songs from "The Lion King: The Gift" released year before but she also relesed Deluxe edition of album with one new song 'Black Parade'.
She also relesed "Brown Skin Girl" from her film "Black Is King" as music video in August so she could get Grammy nomination for Best Music Video:laughga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

elijahfan
1 minute ago, 777777777777777777 said:

She also relesed "Brown Skin Girl" from her film "Black Is King" as music video in August so she could get Grammy nomination for Best Music Video:laughga:

I don't even understand how this one was even eligible... Remember when they couldn't nominate Gaga for Best New Artist because Just Dance had already been nominated the year before? Can't they ever get the rules right and fair?

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

The album didn’t sale like others, none of the songs made it big, the only thing she was constant with was the “theme” of the album as she usually does. But 9 nominations? 

They should have left her just in the R&B and Rap categories.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived