šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish thanks Grammys for her 4 nominations

Teletubby

Featured Posts

everything I wanted is her BEST song and one of the best of the year, one of the few deserving noms this year.Ā :golfclap:

...ionoĀ about No Time to Die... but the Taylor vs. Billie vs. Frozen fightĀ is going to be interesting to watch

headspin, happiness, DEĢ¤Ģ£AĢ¢ĢÆĶ”Ģ˜TĶĶ™Ģ—ĢŸĢ«HĶ”Ķ…Ģ—Ģ™

PxA limited

Basically the whisperer got nominated instead of a masterpiece that is Blinding Lights.Ā 

Grammys where were you when Lana whispered?Ā :fthis:

Thomas P

Iā€™m a stan, but I hope she doesnā€™t sweep again. EIW is a beautiful song, and Iā€™d like to see it take an award home, but not general field, and No Time To Die will probably win, but I kinda hope Taylor or Cynthia get it.Ā 

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Just now, petararthur said:

Basically the whisperer got nominated instead of a masterpiece that is Blinding Lights.Ā 

Grammys where were you when Lana whispered?Ā :fthis:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS.Ā 

I love Everything I Wanted but someone PLEASE explain to me how it's SOTY and ROTY worthy? Sonically, it's no different than any of Billie's other songs or a Lana song. Lyrically, its not as deep as anything off Norman ****** Rockwell.Ā 

FameHookah
38 minutes ago, Nycboy said:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS.Ā 

I love Everything I Wanted but someone PLEASE explain to me how it's SOTY and ROTY worthy? Sonically, it's no different than any of Billie's other songs or a Lana song. Lyrically, its not as deep as anything off Norman ****** Rockwell.Ā 

Payola

WTF is MDNA

Archived