Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish thanks Grammys for her 4 nominations

Teletubby

Featured Posts

everything I wanted is her BEST song and one of the best of the year, one of the few deserving noms this year. :golfclap:

...iono about No Time to Die... but the Taylor vs. Billie vs. Frozen fight is going to be interesting to watch

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

PxA limited

Basically the whisperer got nominated instead of a masterpiece that is Blinding Lights. 

Grammys where were you when Lana whispered? :fthis:

Thomas P

I’m a stan, but I hope she doesn’t sweep again. EIW is a beautiful song, and I’d like to see it take an award home, but not general field, and No Time To Die will probably win, but I kinda hope Taylor or Cynthia get it. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Just now, petararthur said:

Basically the whisperer got nominated instead of a masterpiece that is Blinding Lights. 

Grammys where were you when Lana whispered? :fthis:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS. 

I love Everything I Wanted but someone PLEASE explain to me how it's SOTY and ROTY worthy? Sonically, it's no different than any of Billie's other songs or a Lana song. Lyrically, its not as deep as anything off Norman ****** Rockwell. 

FameHookah
38 minutes ago, Nycboy said:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS. 

I love Everything I Wanted but someone PLEASE explain to me how it's SOTY and ROTY worthy? Sonically, it's no different than any of Billie's other songs or a Lana song. Lyrically, its not as deep as anything off Norman ****** Rockwell. 

Payola

WTF is MDNA

Archived