💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Elton John: 'Blinding Lights' is ROTY & SOTY

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

Jose P
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Not on topic but I’m kinda shocked at his lack of support for Gaga and Chromatica. She is his friend, godmother to his kids and he is on that album and he just ignored it all around. Lmao

Well maybe he’s just honest. I don’t believe he dislikes what he did with Gaga, but in his opinion it’s not the best of the year so he won’t pretend :laughga:

Reality
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Not on topic but I’m kinda shocked at his lack of support for Gaga and Chromatica. She is his friend, godmother to his kids and he is on that album and he just ignored it all around. Lmao

I think it's because there's honestly just not a lot going on with Chromatica rn. 

I mean, if Gaga could and if she wanted to, I'm sure she could do something with Elton.

🃏🖤👹

PunkTheFunk

It is SO fishy that he didn't even get a single nomination. Blinding Lights was such a huge song this year and very well received critically if I'm not mistaken. Something is definitely up...

elijahfan

They really ****ed up big time, this is the only thing these Grammys will be remembered for. Artists with an ounce of integrity should flat-out ignore this year’s ceremony.

mr.peter
57 minutes ago, Regina George said:

So did Gaga tho 

Franch Toast

Glad he's speaking up; when will artists who were nominated this year be bold enough to say something instead of just toadying up to the Recording Academy and saying thank you for their own nominations? 

She/Her/Hers

Battle 4 Ur Life

he is right but he should have also gave promo to Chromatica and Rina. just sayin’

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived