💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift already re-recorded Love Story

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

5:10 
"So far, of the ones I've recorded, I think it's been the most fun doing 'Love Story' because the older music, my voice was so teenaged and I sometimes, when I hear my older music and my older young teenage voice, it makes me feel like I'm a different singer now," she said. "So it's been the most fun to re-record ones that I feel like I could actually possibly improve upon the song."

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and

So it's like she will delete all her old discography and upload new everywhere or it will the 2.0 version? 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

So it's like she will delete all her old discography and upload new everywhere or it will the 2.0 version? 

she can't delete something that isn't hers. She doesnt own it. It'll be 2.0 basically

Musery

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

there will be 2, she doesn't own her old discography so she can't delete it

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

4 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

Basically look at how Jojo re-recorded her discography and expect the same thing

holy scheisse

How powerless it must feel to have such a crative legacy and "own" none of it

Just now, MiQuenDroid said:

Why is she doing that?

Bc people own/are making money off her old music when they had nothing to do with it's inception , and no personal care for Taylor as an artist. She's rerecording all of her old music so she can own the new recordings 

9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Imagine Gaga re-recording her entire discography. I'd love for her to do that someday :bradley: 

Scooter love, come here!

🌹 free britney 🌹

littlepotter

I've never really listened to pre-1989 but this is just so interesting :giveup: I'm interested to listen to the hits

16 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Imagine Gaga re-recording her entire discography. I'd love for her to do that someday :bradley: 

Dear god :cryga: i actually am not sure I want to hear that. I firmly believe some of her vocal moments were lightning in bottles. There is no other take of "rah rah ah ah ah" that could sound as powerful as the one we have now. But on the other hand the thought of Gaga having to remember she wrote the lyric "in the morning buy me legs" is everything i could dream of

chaeri pls

BornAsUnic0rn
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I've never really listened to pre-1989 but this is just so interesting :giveup: I'm interested to listen to the hits

Dear god :cryga: i actually am not sure I want to hear that. I firmly believe some of her vocal moments were lightning in bottles. There is no other take of "rah rah ah ah ah" that could sound as powerful as the one we have now. But on the other hand the thought of Gaga having to remember she wrote the lyric "in the morning buy me legs" is everything i could dream of

The real question is if she’d work with Space Cowboy again or if we’d get “Groove slam, work it back, Mark Ronson just play that track.” 

I wonder how this will all sound now that her voice has matured and sounds more pop than country teenager.
Also, does anyone know if they have to remake the instrumentals as well?

Reality
8 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I understand that. But also, I think some of the ad libs she does while she's singing songs like Alejandro and Poker Face (especially during the JWT) were amazing. Think about if she did those things in a studio session :giveup: 

🖤👹

xoxo Craig

And what will we be doing? We will all buy, stream, download this album. What you should do is buy 1... buy five... actually buy 30! :giveup:

End Racism Now

Archived