other

LG7 will snatch AOTY Nomination

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

let’s not even start with LGanything or I’ll lose my poor mind. I feel it’s cursed to name a next album when she’s not even performing or working the current one.

besides the wait is always a struggle. :ohno:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Kadikaado

lol I am not done with Chromatica yet, I don't want Gaga to release LG7 yet. I just love Chromatica soooo much.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Who knows what will happen, but I do think that now Gaga can finally take the time to explore her artistry rather than forcing herself to make the album she thinks she "should" make. 

In my opinion, Chromatica is the end of her post-ARTPOP career course correction. She pivoted by demonstrating her seriousness with C2C then Joanne, and then wound up right back where she started with a dancepop album to give her fans what they dearly missed. 

I think with LG7 she will finally feel like she DOES NOT OWE ANYTHING TO ANYONE, including her fans, which IMO is a great thing. 

She can take her time, explore new sounds, make music with deeper meaning, and learn from her past mistakes. I think that is the recipe for her next shot at AOTY. But, of course, she'll be busy with acting... 

Although Chromatica is a good album, it doesn't offer anything we haven't seen or heard from Gaga before. It doesn't really contain career highlights. To many, it wasn't as strong as Future Nostalgia. That's why it didn't deserve AOTY. 

ToxicHot

Shouldn’t we at least wait until it’s out first? :neyde: Not sure exactly what threads like these are supposed to do/solve.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Freezie03
2 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

Grammys 2026 HERE WE COME

the fact that this doesn't seem like an unrealistic release date to me :messga:

ShayCristoforo

No,  Million Reasons (The Remixes Album) will not get AOTY. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

NewUsername
3 hours ago, Reez said:

Can't wait. I'm probably gonna be in my sixties when that happens, but I hope it's gonna be worth the wait. :huntyga:

Please tell me you're 59 :messga:

Archived