💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Why does GGD hate young successful pop girls?

Regina George

Featured Posts

I like Dua and Ava. But Billie is so fake (her attitude), her voice is horrible, her style is disaster, her music is copycat mix of Lana and Lorde. But who cares what we think, that's just 100-200 users from this site. They can live without us :trollga:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chesescake
7 minutes ago, Regina George said:

So I have no right to stan other artist and my post that shows support for someone that deserves it is considered showing something down someone’s throats? :billie: First one u mentioned was reply to you undermining that album, second post was joke, I never made third and four claims so I don’t know where you’re getting that from but k. You know you can just ignore those posts and Dua threads right? 

11 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I don't hate Dua Lipa. But I have to admit you constantly shoving Dua Lipa down our throats in threads not related to Dua Lipa, or making a million posts like

"As she deserves"

"the only album/performance worth listening/watching"

"The only album that matters"

"The only good album in the category"

is pretty off-putting. Like chill, we adore Dua, but we don't need u shoving it down our throats.

@Regina George It seems like you only saw the "As she deserves" part, but you didn't saw the part of "the only album/performance worth listening/watching" I believe you support your fav artist with healthy way but not every fan were like that.

Regina George
Just now, OBO said:

It seems like you only saw the "As she deserves" part, instead of "the only album/performance worth listening/watching" part, I believe you support your fav artist with healthy way but not every fan were like that.

I said “That second statement was joke” and i said “I never made those last two statements”. Please read again. 

Chesescake
7 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I said “That second statement was joke” and i said “I never made those last two statements”. Please read again. 

He wasn't only talk about you, and your not the only Dua fan. Lots of Dua fans and I sure there will have aggressive kind that make people hate dua. Just like LM.

Regina George
3 minutes ago, OBO said:

He wasn't only talk about you, and your not the only Dua fan. Lots of Dua fans and I sure there will have aggressive kind that make people hate dua. Just like LM.

He was talking explicitly about me and my supposed statements. You misunderstood his post.

1 hour ago, Regina George said:

(this even happened when Ariana was relatively new as well)

I know for a fact that this only changed the moment we knew about ROM. The way everybody flipped from comments like "she's overexposed, can she stop now?" to "omg such a hardworking queen!"... :triggered:

Chesescake
10 minutes ago, Regina George said:

He was talking explicitly about me and my supposed statements. You misunderstood his post.

Okay, I'm sorry for that. but I think I still make a valid point about why people hate young artist.

Regina George
Just now, OBO said:

Okay, I'm sorry for that. but I think I still make a valid point about why people hate young artist.

It’s okay. I don’t think we should hate anyone.. 

3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

It’s okay. I don’t think we should hate anyone.. 

Exactly.  I believe we should wish all artist well. 

“It's always wrong to hate but it's never wrong to love.”  ― Lady Gaga

I live outside the space time continuum.

It mostly because some “fans” are teasing with comparisons with Gaga or belittling her compare to the new artist when they gain a big success.

You are correct and it’s unhealthy but there is a reason behind it.

these people just trolling but at the end they are making a big bubble of hate against other artists and getting away with it..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Made a little adjustment to make it more clear

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Karen Smith

Once in another thread I wrote that Ava Max does lipsync, which is true, and I was called a hatter. Now I could write a lot of other stuff that would be facts but I would probably be called a hatter again. I learned that it is better not to share your opinion on GGD.

• FATCAT locked this topic
FATCAT

We don't need a thread dedicated to coming after people for being negative or flamebait-y.

Report posts if you think they break the rules.

Thanks

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived