💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Why does GGD hate young successful pop girls?

Regina George

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
3 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I knew this would be your thread. :bear:no one is  ganging up against dua she is pretty much adored on this site.

Is she? IS SHE REALLY? I saw a lot of horrid comments and even a questionable thread that i'm trying to erase it from my mind.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove

I dont see hate for other artist as much i see for gaga. I mean i read more comments "CHROMATICA doesnt deserve aoty but dua does" thn other way around. So no we dont hate young artist and gagas in 30s shes young herself btw. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

1 minute ago, DoremonLove said:

I dont see hate for other artist as much i see for gaga. I mean i read more comments "CHROMATICA doesnt deserve aoty but dua does" thn other way around. So no we dont hate young artist and gagas in 30s shes young herself btw. 

This is my exact thought:huntyga:

Thank you

RenegAde
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

Is she? IS SHE REALLY? I saw a lot of horrid comments and even a questionable thread that i'm trying to erase it from my mind.

For gagadaily standards, yes ! she is , have you seen the threads about our very own mother monster ?:bear:

Bambino
25 minutes ago, Red said:

I'd say GGD hates successful pop artists of all ages except if they don't threaten Gaga's commercial success in any form

Agree.

I also think you may be overthinking because while there some people who don't like other artists' success, there are many who admire how successful new pop generation is. There's nothing to be jealous of. If anyone should be jealous of anything, it should be someone getting paid on Gaga's team.

Anveeroy
8 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Let's call them for what they are! @xoxo Craig is always super rude to Dua and Billie, in every thread about them he always have something mean to say. I understand we all have opinions but it's different than being straight up rude. And don't even make me start with both Britney and Ava because you Craig are always shady towards them too so miley cyrus 2015 vmas GIF

Tell me something new. Are we surprised? :huntyga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Regina George
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well sorry but it feeds into the narrative that a pop girl that is over 30 isn't young anymore, or that they are past it - which Gaga is certainly not. 

Anyway, why would anyone be jealous of younger girls? I'm certainly not. Granted Dua has put a lot of work in and is seeing the rewards. I don't hate her, but I don't see why people rave about her when her music is so basic and nothing new. Ava Max is lowkey delivering bops, but they all sound like 2009 rejects. Plus the media are at fault for comparing her to Gaga. Billie does the bare minimum each time and I don't see the attraction to her. Everyone would come down on Gaga like a tone of bricks if she walked out with the same tired two-coloured hair and baggy clothing with no change in her music or aesthetic. And personally I don't think she sings that well. Its basically just a bunch of whispers. 

I think its a case of seeing people do less than Gaga yet everyone hypes them up to be the next big thing. If I remember, you called Future Nostalgia Dua's "The Fame Monster"... which proves my point. At the end of the day, everyone I stan has an abundance of talent and something that draws people to them. There's changes to their visuals, music, and overall growth. 

Lmao stop making what said into something that it’s not.

xoxo Craig

I think people are just annoyed that other people don't like what they like, and they've become personally attached to those artists so anything that isn't positive feedback is "always hating", and then they forget all the positive things that person has said. Typical :billie:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Lmao stop making what said into something that it’s not.

Likewise.

End Racism Now

Regina George
9 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I knew this would be your thread. :bear:no one is  ganging up against dua she is pretty much adored on this site.

Why cant you dua fans live with the fact that some of us dont think she is as great as you do? Is it insecurity ?

I mean you (regina goerge)  especially, you  are pretty  vocal about artist you dont like so i dont get why you are going around gagadaily monitoring  and checking everyone who has anything negative to say about dua.

Aren’t you the one who made a thread claiming FN stope Chromaticas place on those nominations. 

Anveeroy
Just now, Hebi said:

How y'all are making Gaga look in this thread

B7-A63-C41-E4-BB-452-C-914-B-E78-A4380-D

So who's being ageist now? 

Anveeroy

Folklore and FN have the same Metascore 88; why people are surprised about the AOTY nomination? :huntyga:

Regina George
1 minute ago, Hebi said:

How y'all are making Gaga look in this thread

B7-A63-C41-E4-BB-452-C-914-B-E78-A4380-D

Again you trying to make this into something that it’s not..

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived