Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Why does GGD hate young successful pop girls?

Regina George

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani

If Gaga would've had A campaign as strong as Dua, the shading would not even exist. 

I will not watch House of Gucci

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

34 is still young lmao

4 minutes ago, Hebi said:

So she's an old pop girl according to you:triggered: just like other female artists in their 30s

When I said young pop girls I mean new girls emerging in pop music. Stop putting words in my mouth. Gaga is still young. But she’s not Billie Eilish 19 years old young. 

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

34 is still young lmao

2 minutes ago, Hebi said:

So she's an old pop girl according to you:triggered: just like other female artists in their 30s

It is still young but we can't compare her with someone like Billie! The ageist card does not even apply here so stop avoiding the OT's question and ANSWER! 

Blastertoyo
Just now, Regina George said:

So you are saying you’d like them to be even better and more successful? 

Yes 

instead of doing good enough to get hits I want them to have a deeper cultural impact  and also to want to do so

that’s why thank u next was everything for me and why we can agree is the moment that made her a true MPG 

please enlighten me to death

Regina George
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

It is still young but we can't compare her with someone like Billie! The ageist card does not even apply here so stop avoiding the OT's question and ANSWER! 

@Hebi even insinuated he hates every other pop girl except for Gaga (then proceeded to go to my profile and lmao post about Dua). Craig spent hours discrediting Dua yesterday so he is also a hater.

Just now, Regina George said:

@Hebi even insinuated he hates every other pop girl except for Gaga (then proceeded to go to my profile and lmao post about Dua). Craig spent hours discrediting Dua yesterday so he is also a hater.

lmao I just coincidentally saw your comment in that thread :air: I didn't visit your profile. And also Idk what you're talking about, I listen to most of the new girls, even Ava, I'm just not a stan yet. I have mixed feelings about them that is all

GGD hates success in general lol like “can rap/trap trend please die” as if that prevents anyone from listening to the music they like

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Let's call them for what they are! @xoxo Craig is always super rude to Dua and Billie, in every thread about them he always have something mean to say. I understand we all have opinions but it's different than being straight up rude. And don't even make me start with both Britney and Ava because you Craig are always shady towards them too so miley cyrus 2015 vmas GIF

Many demon here even hate Gaga much  and could you explain why:huntyga:

They just want to be free as their hair to express negative thoughts anywhere:triggered:

Yall sound like madonna stans rn. Gaga’s not a young pop girl anymore — accept that.

Dismissing the young pop girls like Dua, Billie and Ava is exactly what the old madge stans did to Gaga before. Lol 

lil monsters are pushing 30’s and it’s showing 

xoxo Craig
14 minutes ago, Regina George said:

When I said young pop girls I mean new girls emerging in pop music. Stop putting words in my mouth. Gaga is still young. 

Well sorry but it feeds into the narrative that a pop girl that is over 30 isn't young anymore, or that they are past it - which Gaga is certainly not. 

Anyway, why would anyone be jealous of younger girls? I'm certainly not. Granted Dua has put a lot of work in and is seeing the rewards. I don't hate her, but I don't see why people rave about her when her music is so basic and nothing new. Ava Max is lowkey delivering bops, but they all sound like 2009 rejects. Plus the media are at fault for comparing her to Gaga. Billie does the bare minimum each time and I don't see the attraction to her. Everyone would come down on Gaga like a tone of bricks if she walked out with the same tired two-coloured hair and baggy clothing with no change in her music or aesthetic. And personally I don't think she sings that well. Its basically just a bunch of whispers. 

I think its a case of seeing people do less than Gaga yet everyone hypes them up to be the next big thing. If I remember, you called Future Nostalgia Dua's "The Fame Monster"... which proves my point. At the end of the day, everyone I stan has an abundance of talent and something that draws people to them. There's changes to their visuals, music, and overall growth. 

End Racism Now

WhiteWitch

I love Billie, but so far haven’t been super shook or impressed by Dua or Ava yet. They’re ok, but I’m still waiting for the wow factor that really separates then from the noise. But there’s no reason to really crap on any artist unless they’re a terrible human

RenegAde

I knew this would be your thread. :bear:no one is  ganging up against dua she is pretty much adored on this site.

Why cant you dua fans live with the fact that some of us dont think she is as great as you do? Is it insecurity ?

I mean you (regina goerge)  especially, you  are pretty  vocal about artist you dont like so i dont get why you are going around gagadaily monitoring  and checking everyone who has anything "negative"  to say about dua.

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Lmao please I'm not a hater. I literally congratulated Dua. But you're gonna skip over that to fit your narrative... 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Let's call them for what they are! @xoxo Craig is always super rude to Dua and Billie, in every thread about them he always have something mean to say. I understand we all have opinions but it's different than being straight up rude. And don't even make me start with both Britney and Ava because you Craig are always shady towards them too so miley cyrus 2015 vmas GIF

4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Lmao please I'm not a hater. I literally congratulated Dua. But you're gonna skip over that to fit your narrative... 

^ y'all are exaggerating too much. I've not been "super rude" nor do I always have something mean to say about Billie or Dua. I haven't shaded Britney for long time, nor have I shaded Ava. 

So stop lying :billie:

End Racism Now

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived