Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grammy CEO responds to The Weeknd’s tweet

Spock

Featured Posts

Bradley
1 minute ago, Spock said:

Because they both air on CBS, and apparently there’s a clause that says that Super Bowl performers can’t perform on TV two months prior to the show. TMZ posted an article saying how the Recording Academy gave him an ultimatum to choose between the Grammys and the Super Bowl, which his manager liked on twitter 

Wait, didn't Gaga perform Moth into Flames at the Grammys one week after her halftime show?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

How is the Grammys CEO "suprised" at the noms as if he doesn't know??? :awkney:

Also, nowhere does he apologize or explain what happened that lead to the decision to not nominate. If anything, saying the Super Bowl DOESN'T have anything to do with it makes it look worse as in...well...was it race? A personal grudge with someone on the committee being biased? Payola from other artists? Etc...wtf

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Wait, didn't Gaga perform Moth into Flames at the Grammys one week after her halftime show?

Yes Katy and Gaga performed both at the Grammys and the Super Bowl after the halftime show, not before

who will love me when the night is over

Galagala

This year is the most disgusting one with Beyonce getting overrated and Weekend being robbed. 

Is he the new CEO btw? 

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Is he the new CEO btw? 

He was elected as chairman of The Recording Academy in June 2019, and became its interim President and Chief Executive Officer on January 16, 2020
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Mason_Jr.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Well, his first year just created the worst in this decade.

he is also record producer, songwriter and movie producer. he has produced Dreamgirls with Beyoncé:awkney: 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Magneto

The preparations for finding a SB performer start waaaaay before they announce so this argument makes no sense

Free my mind

Economy
4 hours ago, Spock said:

But that’s his job as CEO? Also in another article he talked about how he was in the room when the screening was happening

Because they both air on CBS, and apparently there’s a clause that says that Super Bowl performers can’t perform on TV two months prior to the show. TMZ posted an article saying how the Recording Academy gave him an ultimatum to choose between the Grammys and the Super Bowl, which his manager liked on twitter 

which still doesn’t mean he could not have been nominated 

CEOs don't micromanage everything and he is not the one voting. He's not necessarily going to know why every person in every category selected who they did

Economy
4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

How is the Grammys CEO "suprised" at the noms as if he doesn't know??? :awkney:

Also, nowhere does he apologize or explain what happened that lead to the decision to not nominate. If anything, saying the Super Bowl DOESN'T have anything to do with it makes it look worse as in...well...was it race? A personal grudge with someone on the committee being biased? Payola from other artists? Etc...wtf

Because CEOs is not some God controlling everything or seeing everything

He is not the one voting

If an owner of a small company sometimes doesn't know every detail of what every employee is doing a CEO of something much but gger definitely won't :rip:

Next he's gonna say he wasn't nominated because they didn't know he was gonna win the VOTY VMA

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived