Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grammy CEO complaint in 2019

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

48 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, that’s the problem when awards are voted by people from the industry.... It’s supposed to be a sign of excellence recognition, but like the Oscars, everyone has certain connections and interests in nominating certain artists, it’s literally meant to be biased. I’d say a ceremony like the Golden Globes has much more merit, as the Hollywood foreign press votes for it.

The golden globes are notoriously rigged and famously are purchasable. The hosts have even joked about it before

JusKeepBreathin
6 hours ago, Jed said:

The golden globes are notoriously rigged and famously are purchasable. The hosts have even joked about it before

Which award show do you think have the most merit Critics Choice?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

elijahfan
8 hours ago, highlikegaga said:

GG are even more corrupt and unreliable tho while I enjoy some small fan favorite shows getting their due, I've read many bad things regarding the GG and everyone views them as a joke. 

Hide contents

but maybe that's what they want us to think :gum:

Frankly, I don't know anymore. I'm at the point of feeling like People's Choice Awards might be the less corrupt of the bunch... Industry professionals and apparently the press have proved unable to reward artists on merit and talent, so why should we disregard regular people's opinions? At the end of the day, regular people are the ones that consume the art, so maybe their opinion is the one that truly matters :ohwell:

elijahfan
55 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Which award show do you think have the most merit Critics Choice?

Teen Choice, at this rate :saladga:

highlikegaga
12 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Frankly, I don't know anymore. I'm at the point of feeling like People's Choice Awards might be the less corrupt of the bunch... Industry professionals and apparently the press have proved unable to reward artists on merit and talent, so why should we disregard regular people's opinions? At the end of the day, regular people are the ones that consume the art, so maybe their opinion is the one that truly matters :ohwell:

i, truly, am starting to feel like the fan voted awards have more merit than whatever "industry professionals" choose to award. at least with the fan voted ones we see the vote count in real time all the time.

Archived