Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will you be watching the Grammys after The Weeknd snub?

Kimmo

The Weeknd got snubbed   

137 members have voted

1. 1. Are you watching gheys?

• No, enough is enough
    • Yes, I don’t care
    • My fav got nominated so I’m watching

Featured Posts

Will you let them get away this time with one the biggest snub of all time? 

the-weeknd-in-your-eyes.jpg

**If you’re watching just for your favorite who got nominated then explain who that is 

Hottie Detector

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

If Gaga, Katy, or Ariana are performing, I'll catch the performance on YouTube. But other than that? Nah you can forget it

End Racism Now

It depends on the performers. We all know Gaga ain’t getting any of her noms, so it all comes down to who they book to perform 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Idk, the whole layout will be different from COVID so maybe because of that I will. I hope they find a way to shorten it bc I’m sick of these 3hr+ award shows tbh lol

xoxo Craig
Just now, weed said:

Idk, the whole layout will be different from COVID so maybe because of that I will. I hope they find a way to shorten it bc I’m sick of these 3hr+ award shows tbh lol

1 hour of show, 2 hours of commercials... that has to go :billie:

End Racism Now

If Gaga shows up (performs or even just attends) then yeah, otherwise I'll watch the performances I'm interested in afterwords

3 minutes ago, LaLa said:

If Gaga shows up (performs or even just attends) then yeah, otherwise I'll watch the performances I'm interested in afterwords

Im really hoping for her to use her star power to defend Abel, I know they’re not close but if she attends then she’ll show that she doesn’t care for her peers that have actually deserved a nomination... 

Im saying that because we would’ve wish for the same if Gaga was snubbed in previous years. 

That’s just my wrong ghey opinion as usual :interestinga: 

Hottie Detector

4 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Im really hoping for her to use her star power to defend Abel, I know they’re not close but if she attends then she’ll show that she doesn’t care for her peers that have actually deserved a nomination... 

Im saying that because we would’ve wish for the same if Gaga was snubbed in previous years. 

That’s just my wrong ghey opinion as usual :interestinga: 

No, I get what you're saying! I think she might be even more mad because of Fiona's snub for AOTY too, we know how much she loved Fetch The Bolt Cutters 

I guess we'll see, maybe a lot of people will not be super into it this year

Reality

I only watch the Grammys live when Gaga's on there, and she probably won't perform this year, so no :selena: 

🖤👹

CatelynnMarie

The Grammys used to mean something and were honorable at some point in time. It's just a joke now. I feel like these award shows go as follows: VMA's are the new Kids Choice Awards. The Grammys are the new VMA's. As far as standards go anyway. Kinda sucks. And these feelings are not just because of the blatant and ridiculous Abel snub. I've felt this way for a long time. I'd watch if Gaga was performing/ attending, but otherwise it really just is a waste of time to me at this point.

LateToCult

Nope. They’re sort of ruined for all the nominees in the big categories because the strongest contender wasn’t even given a shot. It’s like winning second best.

Archived