šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will you be watching the Grammys after The Weeknd snub?

Kimmo

The Weeknd got snubbed   

137 members have voted

1. 1. Are you watching gheys?

• No, enough is enough
    • Yes, I donā€™t care
    • My fav got nominated so Iā€™m watching

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nathantj594

Iā€™ve never understood the hype about the Weekend tbh but yeah Iā€™ll watch if Gaga performs.Ā 

And Paula Abdul ainā€™t got [BLEEP] on me!

No. Shows this year haven't been very fun without people šŸ˜ž A lot of the entertainment for me is the exciting atmosphere: the red carpet arrivals, the interviews, seeing celebs interact, the bts drama, the Grammy Moment collabs, the audience shots, the new arrangement choices made for the perf and the production design of the performances. This is all frosting to the cake of excellent performances and seeing fave artists getting recognized but let's be real, it's too hit or miss to watch all the way through. If Gaga perfs, I'm not giving them my viewership. I'll watch the bootleg highlights on yt day after.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

I was very excited because it had some pretty good choices in minor categoriesĀ categories this time, like Phoebe Bridgers, Fiona Apple and HAIM. But I won't ignore racism because I want to see some of my favorite artists, so no.Ā 

53 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I literally do not care about the weekend so yesĀ 

I'm assuming you don't care about racism and double standards on theĀ music industry as well?

Teletubby
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

I literally do not care about the weekend so yesĀ 

You can't even write his name right:neyde:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Borislshere
34 minutes ago, Super said:

I'm assuming you don't care about racism and double standards on theĀ music industry as well?

Donā€™t come to me with that ignorant sh*t. Iā€™m a black man and have been one of the most vocal when it comes to racial issues on this site. Donā€™t try me cause I said I donā€™t like an artist.Ā 

Archived