Anderson123
9 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Weird how their peers think Justin is more deserving, isn’t it. :ally:

laugh share GIF

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

He’s 100% right. The idea of the Grammys being prestigious and the biggest award in music has been in questions for years and now it’s fully falling apart. 

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Serial Chiller said:

i honestly dont get it lol. Do they think no one will notice it or sth? And it isnt like he’s extremely political and pissing them off publicly? Unless I’m ignorant of any incidents. 

Man this season is looking to be a catastrophic mess. And the fact that Gagz hasnt even acknowledged her 2 noms. :billie:

But she acknowledged AMAs briefly...#choices

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SchwineLove

wow, this situation is serious. about time Grammys get a real drag. I mean, Oscars finally got legit and remains prestigious this year,  and seeing Grammys like this is straight disappointment

SchwineLove
8 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

That’s Madonna, sweetie. :vegas:

yeah we love Madonna the collective, most successful female artists (plural). Apparently you cannot read. @AJRocketMan

monsterdino

lol bloodpop liking Abel's post...do y'all think he's agreeing bc chromatica only got 2 noms?

Anderson123
10 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

lol bloodpop liking Abel's post...do y'all think he's agreeing bc chromatica only got 2 noms?

No, I think he really cares about Abel’s situation. 

nodandsmile

I actually don't care about how Chromatica did, these AH snubs are much worse... he literally has one of the biggest songs in history, which happens to be amazing as well!!! 

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

He deserves several noms... I just wish people would stop going after Bieber just because he’s a male who actually happened to get nominated 

This makes absolutely zero sense lol

people are coming after Bieber because his music sucks yet still got nominated, not because he’s a male. 

Justin Drew Bieber
30 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

This makes absolutely zero sense lol

people are coming after Bieber because his music sucks yet still got nominated, not because he’s a male. 

“His music sucks” is subjective, his peers don’t think it sucks, hence the noms 

I love that he's speaking up about this and I love that he said the Grammys "remain corrupt."

It emphasizes that he's not some selfish person who's only now bitter about missing out on their own nominations. He's recognizing and standing up for all the other acts who've been screwed over too. Good on him for that :applause:

⚡🐲

Archived