💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Weeknd calls out the Grammys

monsterdino

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling
35 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

He deserves several noms... I just wish people would stop going after Bieber just because he’s a male who actually happened to get nominated 

It's because one is an artist and the other one is just manufactured whose label would have paid for his noms. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber
3 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

It's because one is an artist and the other one is just manufactured whose label would have paid for his noms. 

They’re both artists.

Jollibee
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

They’re both artists.

Nothing against Bieber but Abel is more deserving than Bieber to nominated at least in Pop categories where he's in.

AJRocketMan
34 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

Sadly nothing will happen and next year nobody will care. The Grammys is an overhyped, overbloated mess. Thankfully it never matters. Iggy Azalea got Best New Artist and look at ha now. :messga: And Mariah gets snubbed every waking moment and is one of, if not the, most successful female artists of all time. :ally: Grammys should be paid dust, but they won't, because evil lingers in this world.

That’s Madonna, sweetie. :vegas:

Thomas P

Normally I think it’s distasteful when an artist rants on social media about awards, but this time, I actually think it was not only warranted, but necessary. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
6 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

She gets paid dust too. They are a mess (one that I enjoy following for fun, but a mess nonetheless)

Anderson123
56 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

He deserves several noms... I just wish people would stop going after Bieber just because he’s a male who actually happened to get nominated 

I mean. Yummy and Changes look so out of place when Blinding Lights and After Hours deserved those spots. The Weeknd was one of the most popular artists this year and has the most popular song of the year. This is just like Adele not getting nominated for 21/25 and Rolling In The Deep/Hello or Taylor Swift for 1989. That's just how bizarre it looks.

Thomas P
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

I mean. Yummy and Changes look so out of place when Blinding Lights and After Hours deserved those spots. The Weeknd was one of the most popular artists this year and has the most popular song of the year. This is just like Adele not getting nominated for 21/25 and Rolling In The Deep/Hello or Taylor Swift for 1989. That's just how bizarre it looks.

Literally this. It’s exactly the same as if LMFAO cleaned up in nominations in 2012 while 21 was paid dust. 

28 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Yes.  And she won 7 grammies with 28 noms.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Justin Drew Bieber
24 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Weird how their peers think Justin is more deserving, isn’t it. :ally:

TimisaMonster

Yeah I have to agree...this seems like a TOTAL snub for someone who a experienced a "career defining" peak for the past year and to NOT be even NOMINATED is straight up bullshit :fthis:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived