Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Weeknd calls out the Grammys

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Cookie Tookie

So glad he said something about this. This  will probably end the Grammy’s relationship with him in the future, but who gives a f*ck. He had the best album of the year in my opinion as well as Fiona Apple, and the fact that their artistry and talent isn’t recognized is insulting. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE1295
57 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

You know every year ppl are like the Grammys mean nothing it’s rigged and like I never fully agreed with that until today 

they legitimately ruined their reputation 

Yeah me too...I always defended them in recent years even when my rap fan brother hated them....but the academy looks inept in recent years...I won’t be tuning in this year that’s for sure.

BUtterfield 8
4 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

The Grammys don’t even like Ariana. :air:

True 

love my sis but if it wasn’t for the Grammy nom votes already being submitted when she called them out she would of never gotten it nnnn

HausOfAntonio
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

That and when Gaga didn't snatch that Best New Artist nod despite the rules:ohwell:

That obviously tops it :saladga:

FFXIV WhiteMage

As I have said earlier, BL is the song of 2020 

And it didn't manage to get a single nomination? WTF

Justin Drew Bieber

He deserves several noms... I just wish people would stop going after Bieber just because he’s a male who actually happened to get nominated 

Serial Chiller

i honestly dont get it lol. Do they think no one will notice it or sth? And it isnt like he’s extremely political and pissing them off publicly? Unless I’m ignorant of any incidents. 

Man this season is looking to be a catastrophic mess. And the fact that Gagz hasnt even acknowledged her 2 noms. :billie:

Sadly nothing will happen and next year nobody will care. The Grammys is an overhyped, overbloated mess. Thankfully it never matters. Iggy Azalea got Best New Artist and look at ha now. :messga: And Mariah gets snubbed every waking moment and is one of, if not the, most successful female artists of all time. :ally: Grammys should be paid dust, but they won't, because evil lingers in this world.

StrawberryBlond
2 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

Sadly nothing will happen and next year nobody will care. The Grammys is an overhyped, overbloated mess. Thankfully it never matters. Iggy Azalea got Best New Artist and look at ha now. :messga: And Mariah gets snubbed every waking moment and is one of, if not the, most successful female artists of all time. :ally: Grammys should be paid dust, but they won't, because evil lingers in this world.

Iggy never won Best New Artist, Sam Smith won that year. Iggy never won any Grammys and only got nominated for that award and Fancy and then never again. But that Best New Artist award has long been rumoured to be cursed. Whoever wins it frequently vanishes into obscurity a short while later meanwhile the artists who failed to win or get nominated end up having long lasting careers. The last decade has seen a very embarrassing list of winners who had one successful break-out/were big critical success and then disappeared - Zac Brown Band, Esperanza Spalding, Bon Iver, Fun, Macklemore, Meghan Trainor, Alessia Cara. They seem to have called the most recent two (Dua and Billie) somewhat correctly but time will tell.

Just now, StrawberryBlond said:

Iggy never won Best New Artist, Sam Smith won that year. Iggy never won any Grammys and only got nominated for that award and Fancy and then never again. But that Best New Artist award has long been rumoured to be cursed. Whoever wins it frequently vanishes into obscurity a short while later meanwhile the artists who failed to win or get nominated end up having long lasting careers. The last decade has seen a very embarrassing list of winners who had one successful break-out/were big critical success and then disappeared - Zac Brown Band, Esperanza Spalding, Bon Iver, Fun, Macklemore, Meghan Trainor, Alessia Cara. They seem to have called the most recent two (Dua and Billie) somewhat correctly but time will tell.

Omg I truly know nothing about Igloo :messga:

Kadikaado

Honestly, he is getting way too angry. We've seen every year Grammys pick a number of pop acts and some alternative as well, he wasn't picked this year, they can't pick everyone.

Most award shows are popularity contests, but that's not the case for Grammys.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived