The Weeknd calls out the Grammys

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Over the years, many artists were upset they were "snubbed". But I honestly think this time this should be taken seriously.

It’s just so weird. He had to have pissed someone in a high position.

like at least give him one. It’s so annoying.

anyways I’m sure he’ll sweep when his next album is released  

2 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Is this the worst case on snubbery ever in the music industry ladies?

That and when Gaga didn't snatch that Best New Artist nod despite the rules:ohwell:

thatfoxyfeeling

This isn't just a snub, The Weeknd has dominated this year and this could damage the Grammys forever. 

It can't be that simple, right? There must be something contractual going on, idk... They knew people would notice his snub immediately, it's so obvious... But what is the reason? Will we ever know? They fked up omg

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

This isn't just a snub, The Weeknd has dominated this year and this could damage the Grammys forever. 

You know every year ppl are like the Grammys mean nothing it’s rigged and like I never fully agreed with that until today 

they legitimately ruined their reputation 

Jollibee

They totally snubbed him. Compared to Ed who at least got nominated in Pop categories. Can they just abolish BRP?

Reality
8 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Over the years, many artists were upset they were "snubbed". But I honestly think this time this should be taken seriously.

Yeah. Normally, I'd be like, "this is just someone who's bitter and just wants to shade the Grammys," but considering that Blinding Lights was one of the biggest songs of the year and After Hours was one of the biggest albums of the year, to see that he didn't get even one nomination is very sus.

🖤👹

xoxo Craig
13 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Agreed. The grammys have had a problem with racism, and they keep doing things that are so messy.  Like when they put Tyler in the wrong category last year. Its as if the Grammys tried to put a bandaid over the issue by giving Beyoncé all the noms and forgetting about those who actually deserve it, like Abel. 

Gaga was snubbed. But Able getting snubbed is a slap in the face to Abel, BLM, and the music industry as a whole. 

End Racism Now

ToxicHot

I love him for speaking out on this.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived