đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

No SAWAYAMA?

COOOK

Featured Posts

BillieGOAT

She’s still such a small artist, I’m hoping that she keeps growing her base so she has a shot with her next release!! She is such a sweet, talented artist :sara:

Sawayama, Charli XCX and Grimes released amazing pieces of work 

but they are not on major labels,On the other hand  that "Yummy " nom. :billie:

BleepBloop
Just now, BlueRose said:

Sawayama, Charli XCX and Grimes released amazing pieces of work 

but they are not on major labels,On the other hand  that "Yummy " nom. :billie:

Very this

Lona Delery

yea she deserved several nominations, but shes not big enough for the Academy to acknowledge her :smh: wish theyd honor quality over popularity

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

PopMusixRX
42 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

yea she deserved several nominations, but shes not big enough for the Academy to acknowledge her :smh: wish theyd honor quality over popularity

thats not true they acknowledge alot of small acts people never heard of.

Glamourpuss

Her first album was a good start. She's on the way up and she will get the recognition she deserves with her next one. 

Probably one of the greatest pop albums I have heard in quite some time, so I'm sad it got no recognition.

That said! I'm, unfortunately, not surprised. I mean, look at the nominations this year.

3 points in and ready for more

I'm just gonna copy and paste what I said in the other thread:

"Rina's snub really made it worse for me. Yes BTS (still extremely important despite BigHit's embarassing letter) got nominated but I'm talking specifically about the representation for Asians (including immigrants/descents of immigrants) like Rina who were raised in the Western world a la UK/US/etc. like her album stomps, is in English, and we still can't get any representation especially when they were meant to be diverse this time. How much more do Asians need to "fit in" to be considered like is not being raised in the UK, a Western Anglophone country and having a full English album not enough?? BTS is lucky they even made it in thankfully. Arghh idk what to even say"

Archived