Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where to watch A Very Gaga Thanksgiving in full?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Where can I watch A Very Thanksgiving in full? Anyone have a link to the full program? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ShayCristoforo

Not the best quality but wow.

The amount of effort, just for a holiday special. We didn't know how good we had it... lol 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Blastertoyo

The way this is making me think Cheek To Cheek could have been directly after Born This Way 

please enlighten me to death

Check out 51:54 when Gaga meets her school principal.  Sister Bayo's words are so true.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Smother Em Eh
18 minutes ago, Scri said:

Here is it!

17 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Not the best quality but wow.

The amount of effort, just for a holiday special. We didn't know how good we had it... lol 

Thanks but this says it is 1 hour and 2 minutes whereas online it says the program is 1 hour and 30 minutes. What happened to the remaining 28 minutes? Was it cut from this link? :oprah:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Blastertoyo
9 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Check out 51:54 when Gaga meets her school principal.  Sister Bayo's words are so true.

Link in Bayo :ladyhaha:

Kadikaado
1 minute ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Thanks but this says it is 1 hour and 2 minutes whereas online it says the program is 1 hour and 30 minutes. What happened to the remaining 28 minutes? Was it cut from this link? :oprah:

Probably commercials, it was aired on TV.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Blastertoyo
4 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Thanks but this says it is an hour and 2 minutes whereas online it says the program is a hour and 30 minutes. What happened to the remaining 28 minutes? Was it cut from this link? :oprah:

If I’m not remembering wrong I think they had a segment where they showed special behind the scenes footage from Marry The Night and showed the music video right after 

CoolTrainerTerry
1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

If I’m not remembering wrong I think they had a segment where they showed special behind the scenes footage from Marry The Night and showed the music video right after 

She did a special performance of Marry the Night. 

Blastertoyo
28 minutes ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

She did a special performance of Marry the Night. 

We all know that but when they aired it on TV I think they showed special behind the scenes footage of marry the night and showed the video attached to it 

GagaStefi

Since we're on the topic of thanksgiving specials, does anyone have the link to the Muppet's one?

Economy

I always keep thinking it's "A Very Gaga Holiday" and keep forgetting it's Thanksgiving not holiday and everytime I'm surprised to learn it's actually Thanksgiving and not holiday

My brain can be so stubborn :triggered:

Archived