Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where to watch A Very Gaga Thanksgiving in full?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

@ShayCristoforo @KNJ

Okay so I downloaded it to Mega and now when I try to get back to the App, it freezes. It took FOREVER to download and now that is done, the MEGA app is frozen. What do I do? :what:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

gypsy101
On 11/24/2020 at 6:20 PM, Economy said:

I always keep thinking it's "A Very Gaga Holiday" and keep forgetting it's Thanksgiving not holiday and everytime I'm surprised to learn it's actually Thanksgiving and not holiday

My brain can be so stubborn :triggered:

you're not crazy! the EP is called A Very Gaga Holiday

ShayCristoforo
10 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

@ShayCristoforo @KNJ

Okay so I downloaded it to Mega and now when I try to get back to the App, it freezes. It took FOREVER to download and now that is done, the MEGA app is frozen. What do I do? :what:

Oh no! I'm not sure :( I only watched it on the site once or twice

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

10 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

@ShayCristoforo @KNJ

Is your device old? Are you on a laptop or phone?I had the app on my phone and was able to watch certain files in the preview, never had to download it. 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Smother Em Eh
On 11/26/2020 at 8:56 AM, KNJ said:

Is your device old? Are you on a laptop or phone?I had the app on my phone and was able to watch certain files in the preview, never had to download it. 

I’m trying to do it on my iPhone. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

HobbieSissa

Hi

Talking about live performances but not necessarily streaming ones. Which is the best quality concerts to buy, sound, picture etc?

sleepyhead

I think I might watch this and the Muppets one this season to bring back memories. Thanks for posting the links, everyone!

2 hours ago, HobbieSissa said:

Hi

Talking about live performances but not necessarily streaming ones. Which is the best quality concerts to buy, sound, picture etc?

The only concert professionally recorded and released was the Monster Ball HBO special. It's only available on DVD but its not difficult to find nor expensive.

ArtRave Ball Live from Paris and ArtRave Brooklyn were streamed by Vevo. You'll have to sort through YouTube uploads of various quality and lengths to watch it tho.

Otherwise, some fan edits are quite good:

VENOM Presents should get a medal, or be hired by the Haus, or something cus they are truly doing G*d's work :saladga:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived