💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Maybe future nostalgia took chromatica's place

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Regina George
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

That one I'm not sure about... but definitely the other two.

I truly believe you're trolling us miss Craig 

giphy.gif

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
Just now, Regina George said:

I truly believe you're trolling us miss Craig 

giphy.gif

How am I trolling? I literally said "realistically speaking" :billie:

End Racism Now

Regina George
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

How am I trolling? I literally said "realistically speaking" :billie:

I'm sorry but I'd like to believe that you're not really this delusional.. 

RenegAde
14 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Maybe instead you should see how she’s doing outside of the US.

Chromatica also did way better outside the US. Let it go

vyniildisk
16 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Rain On Me was the most successful female song of 2020. DSN was released in 2019

According to Billboard. And btw DSN had a better run on the BBT100 and ROM, even on 2020.

Jose P

Btw, I love Chromatica and I personally prefer it to FN. But we should all be realistic. I don’t think Chromatica or ROM were a flop in any way. They were both successful and very well received. She got acclaim, she got dem streams, she got dem sales. But from an objective standpoint, Dua got more. And that’s fine. We all love Gaga but there’s nothing wrong with admitting another artist got more acclaim and success. That’s ok. We can’t expect Gaga to always be the most successful and acclaimed artist of the year. So we shouldn’t lash out towards an artist who did get more acclaim and success than her, that doesn’t take away from the success and acclaim Gaga has gotten in her career and will continue to receive. There’s room for more than one successful female artist in this world.

And FN is still a solid record and Dua undoubtedly worked hard. Let’s be happy for her instead. Let’s celebrate both her noms and Gaga’s noms. I’m sure neither of them would be bitter with the other one. Gaga herself would congratulate her. So do better people.

RenegAde

Interestingly  these dua stans are the ones that complain about gaga not promoting enough . Actually very telling

xoxo Craig
Just now, Regina George said:

I'm sorry but I'd like to believe that you're not really this delusional.. 

Whats delusional about saying Savage and Say So are the two most successful female songs of 2020? What is delusional is saying that DSN and Rain On Me are the most successful songs of 2020

Anyway, this is dragging on too much and I can't be bothered. Congrats to Dua and wish her luck

End Racism Now

Stephen
Just now, Jose P said:

Btw, I love Chromatica and I personally prefer it to FN. But we should all be realistic. I don’t think Chromatica or ROM were a flop in any way. They were both successful and very well received. She got acclaim, she got dem streams, she got dem sales. But from an objective standpoint, Dua got more. And that’s fine. We all love Gaga but there’s nothing wrong with admitting another artist got more acclaim and success. That’s ok. We can’t expect Gaga to always be the most successful and acclaimed artist of the year. So we shouldn’t lash out towards an artist who did get more acclaim and success than her, that doesn’t take away from the success and acclaim Gaga hada gotten in her career and will continue to receive. There’s room for more than one successful female artist in this world.

And FN is still a solid record and Dua undoubtedly worked hard. Let’s be happy for her instead. Let’s celebrate both her noms and Gaga’s noms. I’m sure neither of them would be bitter with the other one. Gaga herself would congratulate her. So do better people.

Here's the tea :tea::flower:

RichAssPiss

I would love to know what received the actual most votes in the general field. I wish they changed the rules back. It feels like a false list of noms.

RenegAde
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

They were both successful and very well received. She got acclaim, she got dem streams, she got dem sales. But from an objective standpoint, Dua got more.

Factually incorrect but go off  i guess  

Regina George
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Whats delusional about saying Savage and Say So are the two most successful female songs of 2020? What is delusional is saying that DSN and Rain On Me are the most successful songs of 2020

Anyway, this is dragging on too much and I can't be bothered. Congrats to Dua and wish her luck

I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about some of your previous replies. 

Regina George
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Factually incorrect but go off  i guess  

How can you claim something is factually incorrect when it actually is? 

AlexanderMagno
17 minutes ago, JustTea said:

Chromatica was critically acclaimed #1 album and it's also Gaga's most cohesive album. There's no way any other of those nominees deserved to have AOTY more than Chromatica. :neyde:

Future Nostalgia, Folklore and Women in Music Pt. III had INSANE critical acclaim. No way Chromatica deserves AOTY more than those three albums.

Hollywood's Bleeding was as critically acclaimed and as commercially successful as Chromatica. 

The only album that I don't think it is above Gaga's is Everyday Life by Coldplay.

But this year, Chromatica is one of those "not every album can be nominated" situations. She was not snubbed. Sorry, it's just tea :huntyga:

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived