đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Maybe future nostalgia took chromatica's place

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

How Chromatica had more impact when Dont Start Now was the MOST SUCCESFUL FEMALE SONG OF 2020

You are something else LMAO always trying to bring Dua down

Just let him be.. He's clearly a bit delusional 

giphy.gif

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
memomemome

Nah I don't think that, as FN and Folklore is pretty much a lock given their stellar performance and critics reception.

What I think is happen in general field is genre representation I think. Given that 2 pop album already got the nod, they pick the other genres for aoty. Haim rock, black pumas soul, jhene rnb. Etc. 

Jose P
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well a label wouldn't normally give the time of day to an album that peaked at number 5. But after DSN's success and Physical being a moderate hit, they decided to hammer in the promotion. Especially in the past few months. How is it that levitating is suddenly charting in the top 20? 

She's being pushed heavily. The album isn't that good, yet they keep pushing it.

Girl stfu, FN is literally getting more streams than Chromatica. Why is that #5 peak in the US so relevant for you? Maybe instead you should see how she’s doing outside of the US. Why are you so adamant about making FN seem like a flop when it was most definitely the opposite of that? Heavy promo is something a new artist like Dua is expected to do. She’s had a couple of hits in the US and several others outside of it, why wouldn’t a label invest in her? She’s making a name for herself and for that you need to do the most. Gaga did it in her first three album eras, was her label forcing her down people’s throats as well?

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

How Chromatica had more impact when Dont Start Now was the MOST SUCCESFUL FEMALE SONG OF 2020

You are something else LMAO always trying to bring Dua down

Rain On Me was the most successful female song of 2020. DSN was released in 2019

End Racism Now

Regina George
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Girl stfu, FN is literally getting more streams than Chromatica. Why is that #5 peak in the US so relevant for you? Maybe instead you should see how she’s doing outside of the US. Why are you so adamant about making FN seem like a flop when it was most definitely the opposite of that? Heavy promo is something a new artist like Dua is expected to do. She’s had a couple of hits in the US and several others outside of it, why wouldn’t a label invest in her? She’s making a name for herself and for that you need to do the most. Gaga did it in her first three album eras, was her label forcing her down people’s throats as well?

FACTS

giphy.gif

Regina George
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Rain On Me was the most successful female song of 2020. DSN was released in 2019

I'm sorry but in what parallel universe are you living? ROM is no where near being the most successful female song of 2020. 

giphy.gif

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Jose P said:

End Racism Now

JustTea
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Dua's album is critically acclaimed as well and is her most cohesive album. So?

Well, Gaga is on another level. Especially when Chromatica is more acclaimed than The Fame. :trollga:

Also Chromatica is full of anthems and has no bad songs at all; very consistent and solid album.

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I'm sorry but in what parallel universe are you living? ROM is no where near being the most successful female song of 2020. 

giphy.gif

If we are being realistic, that falls to Savage or Say So by Doja. 

End Racism Now

alsemanche

I find it hilarious how many people are discrediting Dua Lipa now that Chromatica didn't get the noms they wanted it to get. It's not Dua's fault that the Grammy's (which are sh!t either way) decided to give her nominations instead of Gaga. Dua has been doing amazing things during covid, released a great album with a great rollout and achieved a lot of things during this era. Saying otherwise is just factually incorrect and frankly stupid.

Also I was gonan quote craig in a couple of places but im 100% sure I'm on his ignore list for some reason cause he somehow always misses my replies so why bother askjhfksjf

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Jose P
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

I love how you don’t have a valid argument and instead respond with a reaction video :vegas:

Regina George
Just now, JustTea said:

Well, Gaga is on another level. Especially when Chromatica is more acclaimed than The Fame. :trollga:

Also Chromatica is full of anthems and has no bad songs at all; very consistent and solid album.

But that is your personal opinion and that is totally okay but I guess people who were supposed to vote didn't share that opinion. 

Also:

Future Nostalgia 88 score on metacritic

https://www.metacritic.com/music/future-nostalgia/dua-lipa

Chromatica 79 score on metacritic

https://www.metacritic.com/music/chromatica/lady-gaga

Regina George
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

If we are being realistic, that falls to Savage or Say So by Doja. 

Even WAP 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Even WAP 

That one I'm not sure about... but definitely the other two.

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I love how you don’t have a valid argument and instead respond with a reaction video :vegas:

No its just I can't be bothered :vegas:

End Racism Now

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived