šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many albums nominated for AOTY have you heard?

Teletubby

How many albums nominated for AOTY have you heard?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. How many albums nominated for AOTY have you heard?

Featured Posts

Teletubby
14 minutes ago, ChrisRX said:

Jacob Collier

I'm listening to thisĀ album now and it often soundsĀ like sth Blessed Madonna would do. It isĀ EDM/R&B/house/funk/pop.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopMusixRX
4 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

I'm listening to thisĀ album now and it often soundsĀ like sth Blessed Madonna would do. It isĀ EDM/R&B/house/funk/pop.

i dont know what music blessed madonna makes tbh lol

ToxicHot

Only Future Nostalgia. :hor:

But Iā€™m sure Chilombo is good, since Jhene is a lovely artist and Iā€™ve heard a few tracks from it but not the whole thing (yet).

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Cello

I've only listened to Folklore. It was good but not something I'd go back and listen to over and over, but then I'm not a huge Taylor fan.Ā 

I quite like Dua, HAIM and Jacob Collier so maybe I should give their nominated albums a listen.Ā 

she/her šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤ | šŸš«Tabloid JunkiešŸŽ¶

19 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

I've always meant to get into him! He's like a musical theory prodigy. Seen him on youtube a lot. Has 4 Grammys already. Very interesting character.

Ā 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

halcyonpop

I listened to Chilombo, Everyday Life, Hollywood's Bleeding, and Women in Music Pt. III once each. Future Nostalgia and foklore remain two of my most streamed of the year. I don't know what the other two albums are. Excited to listen though!

James Gibson

Jacob Collier album is actually pretty awesome and he seems like a interesting artist. Black Pumas was also great but thats a deluxe edition of a june 2019 release so kind of a fraud.

Taylor is good but quite overrated (since forever) and Post Malone has a few bangers but the rest is pretty boring and overlong.

Need to listen to HAIM and Jhene Aiko (which many say its good), but my favorites for the category so far areĀ Jacob or Dua.

I'm ignoring Coldplay's random and useless nom.

Lion Heart

I've heard two, but I have to listen to them all.Ā 

What's Your Pleasure got completely robbed though. :nails:Ā 

ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€

StrawberryBlond

Everyday Life, Future Nostalgia, Hollywood's Bleeding, Women In Music Pt. III, Folklore.

I review music but I didn't even hear of Jhene's album until months after its release (it passed me by on lists of albums to be released that week) and I've never heard of Jacob Collier despite being British and Black Pumas also don't ring a bell. Their submission is especially weird considering that their album isn't even clickable on Wikipedia and the fact it was released in 2019 but the deluxe version was released this year and is therefore eligible is really unfair. It's like the Grammys just wanted to be awkward and annoy people by picking something completely out of thin air. When even I haven't heard of an album despite making it my business to listen to all genres, even ones I'm not interested in, I wonder how the academy discovered it.

Archived